Community Manager at Bell Partners
This position is responsible for leading and directing all community operations. The Community Manager leads and motivates community staff members to provide service to residents and maintain a high level of resident satisfaction
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lead, direct, and control all facets of the community to ensure quality services and a high degree of customer satisfaction by to Bell Apartment Living standards and policies, while working within budgetary guidelines
- Recruit, hire, onboard, manage and provide performance feedback to employees to ensure community performance and adequate staffing. Motivate associates through recognition programs, training, and team building. Ensure team meets BAL strategic drivers
- Train staff members on proper leasing techniques and resident service
- Ensure property performance is maximized—this includes walking the grounds to ensure product is show ready; walk all made ready apartments to inspect and ensure ready for new resident
- Tour visitors and guests (this includes prospects, owners, investors, guests from corporate) to show amenities, apartments, models, community, etc. (this may involve walking on hills and up and down 3 flights of stairs)
- Conduct regular performance appraisals and address any associate concerns or employee relations issues. Maintain complete and accurate associate files and a high level of associate satisfaction, as measured by periodic surveys
- Conduct weekly meetings with leasing and maintenance staff (Some are held while standing in the maintenance shop or office for up to 30 min at a time)
- Ensure BAL strategic drivers are communicated to staff and achieved
- Develop and administer the community budget
- Evaluate unit prices in accordance with the market and budgeted goals
- Develop an annual marketing plan and conduct marketing reviews on a monthly basis
- Obtain bids for all contract services and oversee routine capital projects; coordinate with Construction Services, as necessary
- Ensure that the onsite staff provides the highest level of service to residents; respond appropriately to survey results
- Responsible for 35% of leasing activities
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must have proven ability to build, lead, and serve on teams required
- Must demonstrate strong marketing skills required
- Must have advanced mathematical stills and ability to analyze and explain financial reports
- Must have strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite to include MS Excel
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager, or other similar programs preferred
- Must have strong time management skills and ability to multi-task required
- Must demonstrate support of Bell Core Values
- Must demonstrate support of BAL strategic drivers
- Must demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Must be able to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
- Must be able to understand directives both orally and in writing
- Must have superior interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful; mature, flexible
- Must present a professional image
- Must be resourceful and well organized
- BA/BS in business, sales or related field, relevant experience or a combination
- Successful supervisory experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a property management role preferred
Bell Partners, Inc. (“BPI” or the “Company”) is an equal employment opportunity employer. BPI’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is BPI’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Bell Partners Inc. unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Bell Partners looks for a Community Manager in Maitland, FL location.
How much Community Manager professional earns at Bell Partners?
The proposed salary for Community Manager position at Bell Partners is Confidential.
Community Manager responsibilities at Bell Partners
According to the common industry standard, Community Manager specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Community Manager qualifications at Bell Partners
To be disscussed with candidate