As a Community Manager, you`ll effectively and efficiently manage a primary store in addition to a community grouping of stores as assigned by the Area Manager. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships and utilizing the full spectrum of banking services, and managing 10-plus staff members, including 2-4 other Store Managers in a community designated market. You will also have your own store.
This role requires extensive established business relationships in the community (typically in an urban neighborhood grouping or smaller community setting) and significant outside sales experience.
- Responsible for all Store Manager essential duties.
- Lead all sales management related activities (mentoring, coaching, motivating, tracking, etc) within the assigned community. Ensure each store is meeting their pre-established growth goals and provide active coaching and support to achieve those goals.
- Responsible for working with the AR Business Partner to handle employee relations issues. Oversee the implementation of performance appraisals and coaching plans.
- Responsible for providing guidance on customer relationship management, sales management, goal setting, revenue generation, and expense control.
- Administer leadership and direction in ensuring all revenue and referral sources are pursued with industry-leading service standards.
- Maintain, create, and promote a climate of team based management directed towards problem solving and decision making.
- Manage a large-sized, more complex store with core deposits above $60 million. Up to 20 percent of time managing high value relationships at this store.
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to your position, and keep up to date on regulation changes.
- Maintain working knowledge of our policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other regulations that apply to your position.
Umpqua Bank looks for a Community Manager in Salem, OR 97302 location.
How much Community Manager professional earns at Umpqua Bank?
The proposed salary for Community Manager position at Umpqua Bank is Confidential.
Community Manager responsibilities at Umpqua Bank
According to the common industry standard, Community Manager specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Community Manager qualifications at Umpqua Bank
To be disscussed with candidate