Marketing Senior Manager Deloitte Consulting High-Growth Businesses at Deloitte
Marketing Strategy Leader - Deloitte Consulting High-Growth Businesses (Senior Manager 1 or 2)
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Deloitte`s full-service Consulting Marketing organization is seeking an exceptional, experienced marketing professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don`t, keeps a pulse on the next big trends, champions the voice of the customer, and strives to partner with premier thought leaders to drive growth. Together we`ll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results. If you`re ready to make an impact, join our Consulting Marketing team to see how we Deloitte differently.
The Marketing Strategy Leader for Deloitte Consulting`s High-Growth Businesses serves as a trusted marketing advisor to business leaders and key stakeholders across different and emerging service areas. In this role, you`ll oversee the strategy, planning and execution of best-in-class, integrated marketing and communications campaigns that support Deloitte Consulting`s portfolio of transformational businesses, utilizing innovative, go-to-market tools and approaches, and leveraging the full capabilities of Consulting Marketing, to maximize market reach and impact. You`ll oversee a team of marketing strategists supporting the portfolio, with a fluid model allowing for agile delivery. In this dynamic role, you`ll also serve as a proxy for the Business Marketing Leader.
Deloitte`s Consulting Marketing team combines the power of Deloitte`s brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results for our clients. We team with the Commercial Consulting team to drive profitable growth, win more and differentiate in the marketplace. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. We team with an award-winning in-house agency to deliver business insights and develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients.
Serve as a strategic marketing advisor to key stakeholders within the business and as the business connection point across all areas of Marketing
- Bring creative and innovative approaches to marketing new business models
- Align with the business Chief Marketing Officer (BCMO), Business Marketing Leader, Consulting Marketing team, alliance and global marketers, in-house Green Dot Agency (GDA) and stakeholders to initiate and support development of strategic marketing campaigns in support of business and network priorities
- Collaborate and liaise across Marketing Excellence and other enabling areas in support of campaign activities and execution management
- Approve and guide team of marketing strategists in development of strategic briefs (business cases) for prioritized marketing campaigns; encourage adoption of innovative thinking and practices
- Define, maintain and drive prioritization of all marketing activities for specific areas of responsibility including offering portfolios and strategic forward-looking solutions addressing client issues
- Own the overall management of campaigns and activities for Consulting High-Growth Businesses, plan and manage budgets to ensure proper prioritization and utilization of resources in conjunction with the GDA; engage the GDA to ensure cohesive support and/or pull in other capabilities, as appropriate
- Advise on and approve metrics and KPIs to assess campaign success, activity and channel levels to inform future strategy and tactics, liaising with the GDA and external vendors/agencies as appropriate
- Drive operational activities and requests, including resourcing, reporting, annual planning, and leadership presentations
- Oversee team dynamics, including performance management and development for all team members aligned to the business, serving as team lead
15+ years of relevant corporate B2B marketing experience
- Bachelor`s degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing or a related business or technology field
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- An innovative mindset that can think strategically with a willingness to execute tactically
- Strong organizational skills and project management skills - with ability to prioritize and manage expectations across multiple, complex projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effective storytelling, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a cross-functional, virtual team; experience in large corporate settings and/or professional services a plus
- Flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while possessing a high level of comfort with ambiguity
- Experience with advanced analytics and using campaign data and sales data to determine priorities and measure effectiveness
- Proficient in MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (intermediate to advanced skills in PowerPoint are a plus)
- Travel of up to 15% (While 15% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Experience in B2B software or technology product marketing preferred; experience in B2B professional services marketing also beneficial
- Familiarity with cloud, AI, and cyber technologies are a plus
Deloitte looks for a Marketing Senior Manager Deloitte Consulting High-Growth Businesses in Los Angeles, CA 90013 location.
How much Social Media Consultant professional earns at Deloitte?
The proposed salary for Social Media Consultant position at Deloitte is Confidential.
Marketing Senior Manager Deloitte Consulting High-Growth Businesses responsibilities at Deloitte
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Consultant specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Consultant qualifications at Deloitte
To be disscussed with candidate