Explore the possibilities across our global house of brands.
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry embraces the exploration of individuality and invests in helping you grow personally and professionally. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible
Partner with lead of Brand Narrative to develop and execute copy for Coach’s branding initiatives, Corporate Communications and Public Relations. Partner and collaborate with key cross-functional partners in Creative Studio, Customer Experience, Corporate Communications, Human Resources and Public Relations. Partner with lead of Brand Narrative Copy to develop and maintain the Coach voice, and create inspiring and unique storytelling moments across channels.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in copywriting to...
- Develop, write and edit copy for Coach branding initiatives across channels, including digital, packaging, and store signage
- Collaborate with lead of Brand Narrative and Public Relations to develop, write and edit brand press releases
- Collaborate with Concept Teams to ideate key seasonal messages (campaign, collections) and execution
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a playful approach to language
- The ability to adapt the Brand Voice for multiple channels and formats
- The ability to work independently and in collaboration with the team in a fast-paced creative environment
- Knowledge of pop culture and/or current events as they inform the cultural conversation
An outstanding professional will have...
- An undergraduate or graduate focus in English, writing, communications, or advertising copywriting
- Experience writing in a deadline-driven environment such as publishing, blogging/social media, news and/or magazines
- Background in fashion and/or the arts a plus
- A positive, proactive attitude and a good sense of humor
- A knowledge of AP guidelines or Chicago Manual of Style
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI - YA1 Visit Coach at www.coach.com.