Senior Influencer Manager at
Movement Strategy is looking for a Senior Influencer Manager with at least 5 years of social media and influencer marketing experience to join our Influencer Marketing team. This position will report directly to the Influencer Marketing Director and will work on a variety of lifestyle, entertainment and consumer goods brands.
Movement Strategy is an independent social media agency. Now in its 12-year, with 100+ employees across offices, we produce groundbreaking content for partners including Netflix, Klarna, Amazon Prime Video, and Warner Bros.
A fast-growing team, Movement’s Influencer Marketing Department leads all influencer marketing efforts at the agency. Our team has a deep and passionate knowledge for entertainment, fashion, street culture, sports, technology, and consumer products, among others.
The Senior Influencer Manager is responsible for supporting the Director day-to-day on all client and internal communications, as well as lead strategy and executional campaign work for 1-2 clients. Client work ranges from start-up brands to global franchise brands.
- Leading and participating in internal briefings, creative brainstorms and strategy development.
- Supporting and presenting strategy plans to clients as well as executing on deliverables.
- Interacting with mid/senior-level clients as the main point of contact.
- Leading influencer performance reporting with support from account team members.
- Managing client, media and influencer digital and in-person events, interviews, conferences, etc.
- Managing talent conversations and negotiations for client initiatives and campaigns.
- Identifying and creating meaningful relationships with influencers, content creators, and talent agencies on behalf of the agency and its clients.
- Supporting new business pitches and opportunities.
- Managing junior level team and internship program.
- At least 5 years of experience within the influencer marketing and digital space. Agency and traditional PR experience is a plus. Consumer goods, lifestyle, tech, fashion, and/or entertainment industry experience is a plus.
- Proven connections with social media influencers, creators, and talent agents, and experience in navigating contract and deliverable negotiations.
- Experience in developing influencer marketing strategies for key social platforms including Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Succinct communication skills—written and verbal.
- Polished and professional demeanor; projects enthusiasm, confidence and collaboration towards clients and day-to-day work.
- Ability to work both in a self-directed and proactive nature, as well as collaboratively in a team-oriented, energetic, atmosphere.
- Excellent organizational skill sets with an ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at the same time.
- Demonstrates keen sense of responsibility, ownership and pride in delivering quality results.
- On top of the latest industry trends, and a constant desire to consume all forms of media in the appropriate fields
- You have an overall understanding of today’s fast paced media landscape and have a strong personal interest and knowledge of both leading and next-up influential creatives in the social media space.
- You exercise both your left and right brains, in that you are both creative and strategic.
- You are driven to change the status quo of today’s cookie-cutter marketing methods.
- You’re a skilled communicator with an inquisitive and enthusiastic attitude—ready to learn fast, absorb information fast, and implement fast!
- You’re innately resourceful when it comes to mining for information and you’re accustomed to always thinking ahead in life.
- You take pride in connecting culturally relevant and social-media driven creatives with brands—you may even embody this lifestyle outside of work and have proven relationships with your creative peers.
- You’re up to speed on current pop culture and industry trends whether it’s the latest function rolling out on TikTok and Instagram or the next viral meme on the Internet.
- 100% employer contribution for health, vision and dental
- 401k plus match
- Paid vacation and sick
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Support for continued education
- Health and Wellness program
- Commuter benefits (NYC)
- Movement Journey – Stipend for continued education or personal growth
- Amazing colleagues!
Movement Strategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
looks for a Senior Influencer Manager in Los Angeles, CA location.
How much Influencer Marketing professional earns at ?
The proposed salary for Influencer Marketing position at is Confidential.
Senior Influencer Manager responsibilities at
According to the common industry standard, Influencer Marketing specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Influencer Marketing qualifications at
To be disscussed with candidate