The Social Media Director is responsible for defining and executing Social Media brand strategy and integration across into key marketing campaigns and defining UGC strategies. This person will actively collaborate with Social platforms and agency representatives, work closely with the internal media, campaign planning, creative teams, as well as other key marketing partners at Conn’s (Customer Service, Merchants, Ecomm, Retail, and HR). They will also be responsible for developing content and strategies to drive Social Brand engagement. This role has no direct reports and will be responsible for both strategy and execution.
This role will work out of our The Woodlands, TX corporate office and we expect this person to be in the office most days.
- Lead Conn’s content strategy for social media programs, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter, plus emerging channels where it makes sense for our customer audiences (i.e. TikTok) with organic content, actively partnering with the campaign planning and creative team to connect content, messaging and approach
- Manage progress of Social campaign development and asset creation from concept through execution and analysis phases in line with the brand strategy
- Responsible for growing engagement with positive sentiment across all Conn’s social channels
- Execute day-to-day operations of the Social Media platforms, including execution of status updates and content publishing across channels
- Develop, write/execute and maintain accurate and up-to-date campaign content calendar across platforms
- Analyze consumer engagement, content and campaigns, while creating and maintaining Social Media reports / reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual), including on-going sentiments updates and customer engagement reporting to share with the leadership team and key business partners.
- Collaborate with Conn’s Marketing Planning team to integrate Social Media strategies into key campaign launches online and instore, as well as tracking impact of Social Media (Organic) programs on web sales and traffic
- Monitor all Social Media conversations in partnership with Customer Care team to identify trends, customer/fan sentiment and areas of concern, communicating and escalating information to appropriate teams
- Implement strategies and guardrails developed for handling negative conversations in the Social Media space (in partnership with Customer Care partners)
- Manage external vendor relationships including coordination of day-to-day communication and regularly-scheduled touchpoints with agencies of record on both the organic and paid space
- Identify Social trends (including real-time moments) and translate them into appropriate Conn’s content
- Pattern global Social landscape and keep a pulse on competitors to identify best-in-class benchmarks, inspire campaign development, uncover trends, as well as influence platform presence/usage and strategy evolution.
- Bachelor`s Degree in Marketing Communications, or related field
- 6+ years of Social Media experience in-house or at an agency
- Experience working in furniture, consumer goods, appliances or retail industries preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Social Media platforms and best practices (Organic and Paid), including interacting with Customers/Fans (Community Management)
- Proven track record managing Social Media accounts for a Brand or client
- Experience developing and executing Social Media channel strategies and content
- Experience managing or leading influencer programs is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player and positive, proactive attitude with great interpersonal skills; ability to brief senior leaders, foster relationships with external teams, and be solid support for immediate team members
- Ability to think innovatively and creatively and change course if necessary, to achieve desired results
- Ability to multitask and project manage, work independently and with a team are essential
- Attention to detail required
- Results oriented, must be willing to take ownership of all assigned responsibilities and adhere to deadlines
- Proficient in Mac, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with a working knowledge of Analytics and Monitoring tools (ie Curalate, Sprinklr)
Conn's Home Plus looks for a Director, Social Media in The Woodlands, TX 77381 location.
How much Director of Social Media Jobs professional earns at Conn's Home Plus?
The proposed salary for Director of Social Media Jobs position at Conn's Home Plus is Confidential.
Director, Social Media responsibilities at Conn's Home Plus
According to the common industry standard, Director of Social Media Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Director of Social Media Jobs qualifications at Conn's Home Plus
To be disscussed with candidate