Social Media Marketer at Recruiter.com
We are a technology company that empowers brands to create category-defining companies, is looking for a dynamic and innovative Junior Marketer located in LA that wants to be a part of creating dramatic and impactful change within a fast-paced startup environment. The right candidate will see the value in learning from successful and seasoned marketers to learn what it takes to launch design-centric brands with vision. The ideal candidate is a proactive and detail-oriented marketer who must be comfortable with fast-paced deadlines, sometimes long hours, and the quick pivots that are required in a nimble, start-up environment. Applicants should have a thorough understanding of how to effectively manage various social media channels, and create thoughtful, engaging content to build our brand community. This role will be reporting directly to our Director of Marketing. To be considered for this role, applicants must submit links to existing profiles they manage or have managed.
- Write, create, and curate effective, original, and engaging content that adheres to brand guidelines. You’ll need to create varied content (video, photography, graphics, found imagery, etc) and then figure out what worked, what didn’t and why.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop content for social media profiles
- Manage social media accounts and campaigns as well as daily activities in order to generate new followers and engage current followers
- Manage social media updates in accordance with editorial calendar and company blog
- Review campaigns using tools like Google Analytics and Sprout Social
- Set-up presence in FB relevant Facebook groups
- Comfortable behind the camera and general knowledge of basic editing practices
- Have innovative ideas for how to leverage stories and other channels like TikTok or Pinterest for brand awareness
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with influencers in order to build a community around a brand
- Understanding of good design practices
- Strong photography skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite
- Understanding of social media best practices and engagement strategies
- Ability to speak in a brand voice
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a busy startup environment
- Proven experience as a social media or content manager
- Great attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor`s degree in new media, PR, Communications, English, Film, Journalism, or related field
- Self-starter. If you’re someone who waits around to be given direction, this probably isn’t the role for you.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Must be adaptable, self-starter, take initiative
- Takes feedback well and continually adapts to changing needs
- Is personable, team-oriented, and professional
- Able to self-direct in a remote work environment
- Understand web standards and best practices
- Understand design restrictions and requirements for all social media platforms a plus
- Previous experience with content management systems (CMS) such as Shopify or Wordpress a plus
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Work environment is remote due to COVID restrictions, however will be expected to report to our Downtown LA office.
- The ideal candidate will be expected to have excellent communication skills to grow and thrive in this role.
Recruiter.com looks for a Social Media Marketer in Los Angeles, CA 90027 location.
How much Social Media Manager professional earns at Recruiter.com?
The proposed salary for Social Media Manager position at Recruiter.com is Confidential.
Social Media Marketer responsibilities at Recruiter.com
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Manager specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Manager qualifications at Recruiter.com
To be disscussed with candidate