Prime Video LATAM, Head of Social Media at Amazon.com Services LLC
- 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
- 10+ years of relevant experience in social marketing, including creative development
- Experience generating and executing large-scale social media campaigns across digital platforms with a track record of growing audiences and delivering on engagement metrics
- Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners/talent
- Experience working with social and digital agencies
- Creative editorial experience, ideally within social media
- Confident and fluent communicator in English and Spanish
- Bachelor Degree
Prime Video (PV) is building the future of TV. Today, PV customers in over 200 countries enjoy an endless selection of movies, shows and sports on their TV, mobile devices and desktop.
You can help change the future of Movies and TV across Latin America! Prime Video is searching for an exceptional social media marketer to lead and execute our social media-marketing strategy, delivering best-in-class customer experience and engagement.
We are seeking a creative social media professional with a genuine passion for Movies, TV and social media to be the Head of Social for Latin America. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering social marketing results, with the ability to plan from scratch and drive ideas from conception to execution. If you live and breathe with your finger on the pulse of what’s trending online, with a specific focus on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube trends, we want to speak to you.
The Head of Social will develop the Social strategy for Latin America, and will lead and execute social programs that truly impact customers. You will work across internal teams including brand, creative, content and PR, as well as partner with external creative, social and media agencies to inform and contribute to holistic strategies and creative for above the line media campaigns. You will drive the social content decisions, executing both long-term strategy, pre-planned campaigns, and day-to-day editorial decisions. You will work with key social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook as well as seek out emerging platforms that can help us grow our fan base and brand.
Success in this role requires the ability to think strategically, move fast to execute the strategy and set customer-centric campaign goals; excellent project management skills; a deep and current knowledge of each platform’s unique offerings and influencers; a keen eye for compelling and innovative content; and a passion for continuous improvement. You’ll need to possess an entrepreneurial nature to try new and different things with minimal direction, a drive for testing and learning as well as the ability to prioritize effectively and balance data-driven and instinct-driven decisions.
- Analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Proven ability to influence and communicate effectively with senior executives
- Experience launching and/or directly managing social accounts
- Track record of driving adoption of new ideas and pioneering new approaches within your team or company
- Background or passion for the entertainment industry, especially TV and film
- Post-graduate studies in Social, Digital Marketing
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us