Corporate Director, Communications & Social Media at Montage International
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
The Corporate Director of Communications and Social Media is part of the Corporate Communications and Marketing team and works to drive overall communication and social media strategies both internally and externally, strengthening the company’s brands and market presence. This role will work within channels including communications, social media, marketing, digital marketing, and special events, and will work on Montage Hotels & Resorts, Pendry Hotels & Resorts and Montage and Pendry branded residential as well as on the company magazine. Responsible for managing the day-to-day needs of the properties and brands, overseeing PR agencies, and providing support to the Vice President, Corporate Communications. A demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of responsible functions, strategies, tasks, writing, project coordination, time management and creative work.
- Execute PR and Social Media strategies for the Montage International with head of corporate communications and respective team members.
- Oversee all social media content planning, reporting and analysis for Montage and Pendry brand channels.
- Collaborate with and assist properties to ensure appropriate messaging and content.
- Manage all company platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional platforms as required.
- Assist with ongoing development and editorial programming for the company magazine.
- Writing and editing press releases and other communications and thought leadership efforts.
- Assist in managing outside PR agencies, joining all PR strategy calls with properties, provide direction for strategy, brand initiatives, media visits, media entertainment, itineraries and more.
- Complete monthly audits of website press rooms to ensure they are updated.
- Ongoing budget analysis and maintenance.
- Ensure hotels’ online reputation is appropriately managed and define the ongoing online reputation management strategy.
- Assist in planning, promoting, and coordinating special events including but not limited to hotel opening events, press trips, outdoor activities, photo shoots.
- Assist in development and management of all strategic campaigns that communicate packages and promotions to achieve revenue goals and grow market share.
- Assist in development of strong brand partnerships with notable brands and organizations to further increase brand awareness.
- Participate and contribute to the planning and yearly calendar planning and programming for PR and Social and other Marketing strategies.
- Professionally represent the company at relevant industry/community functions.
- Execute administrative tasks including but not limited to, scheduling, communicating information, composing correspondence, compiling reports, creating proposals,
- Prepare marketing and communications reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Maintain records of press coverage, awards and more as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor`s degree in business marketing, communications or related field required.
- 5-7 years’ relevant experience in a management role in marketing, public relations, social media strategy and execution required.
- Proven ability to be creative and an innovative thinker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- In depth knowledge of marketing and communication functions including advertising, social media, and public relations.
- Exceptional network of media contacts and relationships.
- Experience managing a team and/or outside agency is required.
- Collaborative, with ability to work with multiple stakeholders worldwide to deliver upon objectives.
- Experience in a global operating environment is preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for positive and effective communication with a diverse population.
- Professional business presence.
- Self-starter, demonstrates initiative, proven proactive thinker.
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external).
- Strong organizational and time management skills, to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to work under pressure, deadlines, and the demands of a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Desire to learn new technologies as required.
- Proficient in graphics arts software (Adobe, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, PowerPoint and WordPress).
- Expert in social media tracking tools (Sprout Social) and PR tools (Cision), and Reputation Management Tool (Revinate - preferred).
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 5 hours per day. Walking and standing are required the rest of the working day. This may include traveling to and from meetings, as well as travel to properties for on-site installation support as required.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Montage International looks for a Corporate Director, Communications & Social Media in Irvine, CA location.
How much Director of Social Media Jobs professional earns at Montage International?
The proposed salary for Director of Social Media Jobs position at Montage International is Confidential.
Corporate Director, Communications & Social Media responsibilities at Montage International
According to the common industry standard, Director of Social Media Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Director of Social Media Jobs qualifications at Montage International
To be disscussed with candidate