Digital Marketing Analyst at Amazon.com Services LLC
- Bachelor degree in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Statistics.
- 3+ years of experience with relevant technologies, enterprise reporting systems, and marketing analytics.
- 3+ years of experience working as an analytics or data engineering member working with cross-functional teams.
Do you love data? Do you get a thrill out of fixing complex problems? Are you looking to use data to influence business and marketing strategy?
XCM (Cross Channel Marketing) is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, personable, and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Analyst to help drive social and digital content marketing efforts through data led analysis and insights.
You must be comfortable with balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution while working independently, sorting through ambiguously defined problems, and identifying market challenges and opportunities for our customers and campaign objectives.
You’ll be part of a larger cross-functional team that includes other analysts, strategists, and marketing managers — all of whom will be partners for you in realizing our vision and enabling the growth at Amazon that’s critical for our customers. You’re just right for this role because you like diving into marketing data, learning new tools and having a global impact!
- Develop new metrics and goals for social and digital media team.
- Collect and analyze large datasets from multiple sources.
- Write narratives and business justification of reports and analysis to influence stakeholders and drive decisions.
- Drive analysis and measures for social media and paid display campaigns.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with marketing managers, data engineers, data scientists, and other operations and analytics stakeholders.
- Master degree in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Statistics with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with data visualization tools and creating data visualization concepts (Excel, Tableau, or similar).
- Experience with enterprise social media tools and services such as Sprinklr, Netbase, Crimson Hexagon, Hootsuite.
- Experience with statistical analysis and tools such as SAS, R, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with AWS RedShift and other distributed computing technologies preferred.
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation