Director, Social Media at
Title: Director Social Media
- Develop strategy for all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube and TikTok) that include Martha Stewart products, content, and media
- Grows and expands company social media awareness and followers through the development of engaging content and storytelling
- Define objectives for brand`s social platforms, then execute, measure and adapt accordingly based on overall business goals/priorities
- Define, manage and oversee social calendar, working with direct reports to ensure on-time planning and execution
- Stay on the cutting-edge of social innovation, including monitoring direct competitors as well as innovative non-fashion verticals
- Spearhead social reporting and analytics by developing comprehensive weekly and monthly social reports to senior management
- Identify KPIs across all social media platforms to optimize future content and programming
- Skills in strong copywriting in the Martha Stewart brand voice
- Oversee community management and interaction with users across all social channels while working with the appropriate customer service teams on customer complaints received through such channels
- Managing the scheduling and publishing of all social content
- Staying up-to-date on new social developments and how social can integrate into existing marketing channels
- Assisting with paid social and/or digital marketing efforts
- Bachelor`s Degree, Marketing Preferred (or relatable field)
- 8+ year`s experience in Social Media
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and positive attitude
- Creative individual with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized and able to prioritize workload with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to interface with all levels of management
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
Marquee Brands Benefits and Perks
- You`ll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, entrepreneurial and fun.
- Competitive salary, and bonus structure
- Healthcare Benefits including dental and vision
- Flexible spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA)
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Parental Leave
- Life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Action Days - two (2) fully paid "Marquee In Action" days each calendar year to dedicate your time to a charity or cause of your choice.
- 11 Paid Holidays: In addition to Paid vacation.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at anytime at the sole discretion of the Employer
We`re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
looks for a Director, Social Media in New York, NY 10001 location.
How much Director of Social Media Jobs professional earns at ?
The proposed salary for Director of Social Media Jobs position at is Confidential.
Director, Social Media responsibilities at
According to the common industry standard, Director of Social Media Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Director of Social Media Jobs qualifications at
To be disscussed with candidate