Marketing Assistant at Springbrook NY Inc
Springbrook is seeking an upbeat, creative self-starter who wants to use their organizational and marketing skills to build a career with meaning! The Marketing Assistant provides administrative support to the marketing team, working closely with the organization’s creative team to help develop fresh, engaging, and informative content. The Marketing Assistant has strong writing and copy-editing skills, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and handle a wide range of projects (including some graphic design and photography) with speed and efficiency.
To protect the safety of the individuals we support and staff, Springbrook requires new employees to be current on all recommended vaccinations, including but not limited to: COVID-19.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Develop and maintain excellent professional relationships with Springbrook clients and staff to promote the work of the marketing department
- Undertake daily administrative and project management tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing department’s activities
- Manage the marketing department’s contact and photo databases
- Conduct market research to better understand Springbrook’s marketing needs and target audience
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.) for reporting
- Assist with the planning, setup, facilitation, and completion of organizational events
- Assist with creating marketing content for use across broad platforms, including writing, taking photos, and simple graphic design as needed
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing & PR
- BA in Marketing, Business or relevant field required
- Good understanding of office management principles, data entry and management, and marketing analytics
- Writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Familiar with current marketing technologies, terms, and mediums as they apply to writing, editing, photography, and design
- Able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Able to remain focused, accurate, and organized even in stressful situations
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Good with others and a team player
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software, and online applications (Social media platforms, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Must be comfortable working with Adobe Creative Cloud products, including Photoshop and In-Design. Familiarity with editing software like Premiere Pro and Audition is excellent but not required
- Previous experience in the above skills is a strong plus
- Meet the requirements to drive Springbrook vehicles as required
- Must be able to safely lift 50lbs
Springbrook is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Springbrook to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, age, genetic predisposition or carrier status, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, sexual or reproductive health decisions, traits historically associated with race and/or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Springbrook NY Inc looks for a Marketing Assistant in Oneonta, NY 13820 location.
How much Social Media Assistant Jobs professional earns at Springbrook NY Inc?
The proposed salary for Social Media Assistant Jobs position at Springbrook NY Inc is Confidential.
Marketing Assistant responsibilities at Springbrook NY Inc
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Assistant Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Assistant Jobs qualifications at Springbrook NY Inc
To be disscussed with candidate