Assistant Manager, Social Media Comm Mgmt at Kiss Products
Job Description Summary:
We are looking for an experienced social media & content marketer to join KISS Colors & Care team to focus on building our community of followers, establishing a brand tone and voice that is consistent with the brand personality while also working to develop engaging brand content. You will manage all social platforms and engage with the community, responding to comments, concerns, and inquiries.
- Build the KISS Colors & Care community through strategic and tactical actions– (Insta takeovers, giveaways, building influencer relationships, ambassador programs, responding to product related questions and concerns, customer related inquiries including order status updates, etc)
- Manage all social media content calendars, Interface with internal teams for alignment and planning purposes. Work closely with brand marketers, creative, ecommerce teams to facilitate content development and timely deployment of content, including FB, twitter, IG, IGStories, live events, takeovers, press events, consumer show etc.
- Monitor and report regularly on product feedback, online reviews, brand sentiment, KPIs and other performance metrics or goals.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging digital and social technology trends to ensure brand is always on the cutting edge all changes in the social space. Brings thought leadership to the team with regard to social media strategies and tactics that will help us achieve our goals.
- Reports on competitive brand activities and leading brands creating dynamic consumer engagement that are worthy of evaluation and monitoring.
- Deep and proven knowledge of all aspects of social media and relevant platforms and community management . You have proven work experience as a community manager & knowledge of digital marketing.
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 2+ years of progressive work experience as a social media manager preferably in the beauty space. Experienced with social content calendar planning and production cycles, including writing creative briefs and preparing model and product mood boards
- Highly detail oriented. Works well independently and as part of a team. Well organized with good project management skills. Strong communication skills . Deep understanding of beauty category and the emotional and functional aspects driving brand affinity and desirability. Comfortable working in fast paced environment.
- P roactive and thinks about what is needed in advance and acts accordingly. Attention to detail and ability to multitask is a must.
- Can remain calm and professional under pressure. Keeps a positive and upbeat attitude. Open to feedback, comfortable with debate and knows how to build productive team relationships.
Additional Job Description:
Kiss Products looks for a Assistant Manager, Social Media Comm Mgmt in Port Washington, NY location.
How much Social Media Assistant Jobs professional earns at Kiss Products?
The proposed salary for Social Media Assistant Jobs position at Kiss Products is Confidential.
Assistant Manager, Social Media Comm Mgmt responsibilities at Kiss Products
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Assistant Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Assistant Jobs qualifications at Kiss Products
To be disscussed with candidate