Social Media Marketing Temp at Television Academy
$ $25 an hour
Temporary Assignment: Mid-June - September 2021
Reporting to: Manager, Marketing and Digital Communications
Full-Time/Non-Exempt - $25/hr
The primary responsibility of the Social Media Marketing Temp is supporting the Television Academy social media team efforts during the Emmy Awards season.
This is a remote position due to COVID but will require occasional in-office work in North Hollywood, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Researching historical television data and facts, archival videos and photos housed within the Television Academy`s data asset management tool, as well as social information (such as social media presence for talent and other Academy-specific coverage)
- Creating and editing graphics and video clips
- Preparing asset toolkits for corporate partner and telecast network use
- Copywriting and proofing
- Preparing and posting social media messaging
- Community management across all social media platforms: maintaining the highest standards of brand voice and working with the Marketing team to determine appropriate responsiveness to community inquiries.
- Social content capture and creation for Television Academy and Television Academy Foundation events (Nominations Announcement, Nominee receptions, Awards ceremonies, Power of Television public events, Intern seminars/panels, etc.) NOTE: this may involve in-person content capture if CDC and LA Public Health Department guidelines permit.
- Assisting in ideation and strategy planning for Television Academy, Television Academy Foundation and Emmy-related initiatives
2-3 years of professional experience working with branded social media platforms
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs and Sheets, Mac and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Premiere)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional editorial and proofreading skills
- Familiar with social media platforms and tools (specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Comprehension of social listening as well as social reporting and analytics with the ability to provide insights and recommendations
- Experience with social media content creation, including video, photo and story posts captured via a mobile device
- High degree of self-motivation, ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment, exceptional attention to detail
- Works well with a team and with a range of creative people
- Always maintains professionalism, both working remotely and should the occasion arise, in person at Television Academy and at Television Academy Foundation events
- Bachelor`s degree and/or equivalent work experience required
Entertainment industry experience preferred
- Familiarity with current television shows and talent preferred
- Ability to take initiative and direction, work independently
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and familiarity with browser-based content management systems
Qualified applicants should submit resume with cover letter to: [email protected]
Television Academy looks for a Social Media Marketing Temp in North Hollywood, CA location.
How much Social Media Marketing professional earns at Television Academy?
The proposed salary for Social Media Marketing position at Television Academy is $25 an hour.
Social Media Marketing Temp responsibilities at Television Academy
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Marketing specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Marketing qualifications at Television Academy
To be disscussed with candidate