This summer you could have the opportunity to help inform key decisions for the iconic Levi’s brand! Our summer internship opportunity gives students real-world work experience and exposure to one of the world’s leading fashion and apparel companies. Our 10-week Summer Internship program is the perfect way to gain work experience in Marketplace Insights, help us better understand the consumer and inform key initiatives while also learning what a career at LS&Co. might have in store for you.
In addition to day to day responsibilities, all interns will participate in an intern group project dedicated to a critical business initiative and be exposed to all areas of our business and our brands. Leadership seminars and career exploration series connect our interns to our leaders and educate around different career paths. Intern performance will be assessed using our internal review process and could potentially lead to a full-time offer.
Your primary responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
· Build and standardize custom data reports to enable key deliverables
· Work with marketing and retail partners to understand key issues and then help organize and conduct research that leads to better outcomes
· Support the analytics team with ad-hoc analysis
· Identify, explore, and recommend new datasets for potential integration into on-going analytic deliveries
· Assess the analytics vendor landscape in a specific area and recommend new tools
Requirements for internship
· Must be in junior year (rising senior at time of internship) with anticipated graduation date of 2023
· Computer literacy including proficiency with MS Office applications
· Passion for understanding consumers and how the marketplace is changing
· Enjoys working with both qualitative and quantitative information and deriving business implications
· Comfortable manipulating and analyzing large data sets
· Ability to present strong, fact-based points of view and advocate for the consumer
· Ability to work well with diverse co-workers and a team player
· Excellent organization, verbal & written communication skills
· Meets deadlines in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
· High degree of flexibility and initiative
Levi Strauss & Co. looks for a Intern- Market Place Insights in Market Place Insights - Remote location.
The proposed salary for Social Media Intern Jobs position at Levi Strauss & Co. is Confidential.
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Intern Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
To be disscussed with candidate
...nity Manager leads and motivates community staff members to provide service to residents and maintain a high level of resident satisfaction
Essential Functions and Respons...
... Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building ...
...ounding your thinking in data? But really trusting your gut? Are you Googling everything always?...
...easier, more inspiring experience. We’re leading the way in disrupting a multi-billion dollar industry and transforming the way everyone shops for paint. We`re a venture capital-funded company, ...