Social Media Intern at
Do you ROCK on social media? Are you an excellent writer? Are you able to, tweet, share and post quality content? Then WE are looking for YOU. We are a growing mental health practice looking to give the right person some real world experience growing an online community by using a variety of online platforms to deliver engaging, high quality content.
- Please Note: This position is an internship opportunity for junior or senior-level college students, or for recent college grads looking to gain some real-world marketing experience. Our Content Coordinator will work roughly 15 – 20 hours/week for our Bethesda, MD.
- Develop content and update calendars on a weekly/monthly basis that allow for 3 – 5 Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, blog posts etc. per week.Monitor FIT‘s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook Linkedin, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) for re-tweets, shares and comments.Monitor and engage in relevant online discussions surrounding mental health.
- Research keywords and optimize content for search engines and lead generationUse Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator to create simple graphics and infographics for content posting
- Other Marketing projects as assigned.
What We’re Looking For:
- College grad, or junior/senior level student completing bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Excellent communication skills and a gift for producing a high volume of quality contentAbility to work independently or with minimal directionStrong understanding of digital marketing and social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Youtube, blogs, etc.)Basic understanding of Google Adwords/Analytics.Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience using social media analytics tools such as Facebook Insights/Business Manager/Ads Manager, Twitter Analytics.Experience with social media or marketing automation tools such as Smarterqueue. An interest in the mental health field.
Location & Work Environment:
Job Type: Part-time
looks for a Social Media Intern in Remote location.
How much Social Media Intern Jobs professional earns at ?
The proposed salary for Social Media Intern Jobs position at is Confidential.
Social Media Intern responsibilities at
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Intern Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Intern Jobs qualifications at
To be disscussed with candidate