Influencer Partnerships & Marketing, Manager at
TULA is looking for an analytical, creative, and hardworking individual to join the influencer partnerships & marketing team. This role will focus on scaling new influencer partnerships with a focus on both Instagram and YouTube partnerships and expanding our paid media efforts with creator content. Influencers drive a significant portion of our customer acquisition and revenue, with an emphasis on ROI, making influencer marketing efforts a critical area of our business. A successful candidate for this role is a strong self-starter and communicator, comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment that offers an opportunity to be part of building a rapidly growing business and team. This role is on our dedicated Influencer team, reporting directly to the Sr. Manager of Influencer Partnerships & Marketing.
- Actively source, evaluate, pitch, and negotiate strong partnerships with social influencers with an emphasis on mid-tier to macro creators at scale
- Support and foster long term relationships with our existing influencer partner community
- Own the growth, optimization, and strategy of our ever-growing YouTube program by sourcing new partners directly and managing an agency leading the strategy
- Drive efficient performance that is tracked daily, weekly and monthly vs. aggressive growth and ROI targets, e.g., own individual outreach, targets and tools to build a pipeline of new influencers, develop case studies to pitch and negotiate partnerships, track campaign performance
- Collaborate with the Growth team to negotiate and utilize our existing suite of influencer content in an efficient paid capacity, e.g. paid media advertiser access, video OTT content usage, paid native advertising blog content, etc.
- Contribute to team performance reporting and campaign analytics with optimization strategy as a focus
- Actively identify and cultivate new communities of influencers as well as new channel expansion opportunities to reach our target customers and extend our reach
- Support team growth by creating structured materials and processes for team meetings while actively participating
- Suggest new ways to innovate and enhance our influencer marketing approach, staying on top of the latest trends
- 5+ years of experience, with at least 2 dedicated to influencer performance marketing
- At least 1 year of experience working on YouTube campaigns
- At least 1 year of experience in managing influencer marketing campaigns within the paid media industry of Branded Content across Facebook and Instagram
- Dedicated experience in direct influencer communication across all social platforms at the mid-macro tier negotiating level
- Dedicated DTC ecommerce brand experience
- Highly analytical with a strong knowledge of Excel and Google Docs, as well as experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Looker
- Strong negotiation skills and industry knowledge of performance based influencer marketing
- Experience with AspireIQ or similar influencer marketing platform a plus but not required
- Interest in influencer + brand marketing with emphasis on building community
- Extremely strong written communication skills
- Drive to find innovative and effective ways to excite and engage influencers with an emphasis on scaling the program
- Creative, curious, organized, problem-solver, kind
- Desire to flourish in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial and proactive spirit
- Love skincare, social media, pop-culture, health & wellness!
About TULA Skincare
TULA, meaning "balance" in Sanskrit, is a leading skincare & wellness brand built on the power of probiotic extracts & superfoods. We believe that the same ingredients which are good for your body are also great for your skin. We focus on being healthy, not perfect & feeling confident in your skin. We are committed to bringing clean, clinically proven & effective skincare to the market. We are proudly cruelty-free. Alongside TULA.com we retail with ULTA Beauty, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Dermstore, QVC, & Amazon. We raised a Series A led by L Catterton, the largest consumer-focused private equity group in the world. Our team has experience in some of the top consumer startups & beauty companies. TULA headquarters are based in New York City.
looks for a Influencer Partnerships & Marketing, Manager in New York, NY location.
How much Influencer Marketing Jobs professional earns at ?
The proposed salary for Influencer Marketing Jobs position at is Confidential.
Influencer Partnerships & Marketing, Manager responsibilities at
According to the common industry standard, Influencer Marketing Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Influencer Marketing Jobs qualifications at
To be disscussed with candidate