Performance Marketing Manager, Influencer at
Made Renovation is building a nationwide brand in home renovation. Our all-in-one offering combines design, materials, and construction for a fun experience and beautiful result that customers enjoy for many years to come. For our first room, bathrooms, we have developed a standard process that yields time & cost efficiencies to our build partners. Based in San Francisco, our growing team is obsessed with helping customers elevate their homes. Made has raised $25M in total funding from top venture funds.
Careers at Made: www.made.careers
Recent customer projects: https://www.made.photo/recent/
About the role
Made Renovation is looking for a savvy, innovative, and dynamic Performance Marketing Manager to launch, lead, grow, and maintain the Influencer Marketing program across all platforms. This person will develop a strategic framework for partnering with influencers and high-level talent to engage new and existing customers, helping to define one or more niches of influencers that resonate most with the Made Renovation target demo.
- Implement a data driven strategy to systematically grow influencer marketing as a predictable acquisition channel.
- Create a framework that will allow Made to identify the monetary value of each influencer to better understand the return on investment for each partnership.
- Build campaign P&Ls that will have high return on time and capital investments on the influencer channel.
- Drive tangible sales results at competitive CAC across different geographic regions.
- Lead the development & execution of multi-faceted influencer strategy designed to improve the full marketing funnel—increasing brand awareness, engagement, consideration and conversion.
- Recruit and activate mega and micro influencers/celebrities/talent that align with Mades brand values.
- Lead contract negotiation with talent and/or their agents/managers, ensuring clear scope of work, alignment on timeline and deliverables while driving cost efficiencies
- Ideate and pitch unique, engaging story angles to develop innovative custom content that breaks through the social clutter and speaks to the power of Made offering.
- Identify relevant influencers for seeding, ambassador programs, and ongoing promotions to ensure a solid roster of talent that aligns with our business objectives and brand values
- Analyze, measure, and report on all influencer activities during and after all paid engagements to evaluate value and optimize for future initiatives
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to improve all branded events with influencer activations and integrations to reach new audiences and effectively drive awareness, attendance and engagement
- Minimum of +4 years of influencer marketing and/or related marketing experience.
- Experience managing P&Ls of influencer sales channels.
- Past experience driving tangible impact to the bottom line.
- Comfortable driving results given broad guidelines.
- Ability to work to in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, while maintaining a positive “can-do” attitude
- Collaborative team player and manager with an open mind to finding new ways to drive results
- A natural “people person,” skilled at building and nurturing relationships, and balancing many priorities—always doing so with a good attitude
- Fluency with analytics and interpreting data into creative, action-oriented insights + strategy
- Strong understanding of measurement metrics for success
- Familiarity with online analytical tools such as: Dash Hudson, Influencer DB, Tribe Dynamics, and Google Analytics
looks for a Performance Marketing Manager, Influencer in Remote location.
How much Influencer Marketing Jobs professional earns at ?
The proposed salary for Influencer Marketing Jobs position at is Confidential.
Performance Marketing Manager, Influencer responsibilities at
According to the common industry standard, Influencer Marketing Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Influencer Marketing Jobs qualifications at
To be disscussed with candidate