Contact: [email protected]
The purpose of the Marketing & Ecommerce Business Analyst is to provide rich analyses and observations to senior management in an effort to enhance and increase the effectiveness of marketing programs and prospecting.
This role will report on the health of the corporate buyer file as well as the prospects in our email file. With a pulse on the data and results as well as market trends, the Business Analyst will recommend and execute behavioral analytics, trend analysis and segmentation strategies and testing plans based on business goals.
SQL Database Management, Development and Integration
Ecommerce Business Analysis and Reporting
Segmentation and Customer File Monitoring and Hygiene
Project Management and Ecommerce Testing Planning
SQL DATABASE MANAGEMENT, DEVELOPMENT AND INTEGRATION
- Manage customer database and the regular data updates and integrations with all supporting enterprise platforms. Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of data.
- Ensure all digital tags, source code tables and promotion tables are up to date and functioning.
- Manage and optimize the data feeds for marketing programs with automated feeds from our website product database.
ECOMMERCE BUSINESS ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
- Manage Business Intelligence (BI) tools and reporting to include developing SQL models, building corporate dashboards, and providing internal support to all database users.
- Leverage multiple technologies and platforms (Google Analytics, Clover, Salesforce CC and MC, Cybersource, Alternate payment systems, ERP, Yotpo, Shiptstation, Social Media Analytics) to produce actionable insights related to trends, customer behavior, site performance, and risk management.
- Develop report tracking of key monthly marketing metrics and corporate KPIs– including buyer file counts, buyer migration, retention, projections.
- Manage the channel forecasting models and tools for the Ecommerce Channel.
SEGMENTATION AND CUSTOMER FILE MONITORING AND HYGIENE
- Collaborate with Vice President of Marketing & Ecommerce to identify customer segmentation strategies, campaign response measurement, and campaign/reporting needs.
- Participate in the expansion of our Customer Loyalty Program into an Omni-Channel strategy and provide consistent reporting and analysis to update strategies and drive sales.
ECOMMERCE TESTING PLANNING
- Craft and execute A/B testing programs in all digital platforms in partnership with the VP Marketing & Ecommerce.
- Contribute to website and email testing.
"Must" Requirements (including any physical requirements):
- Expert proficiency with Excel.
- Proficiency with PowerBI (or similar BI platform)
- Experience with crafting SQL queries, for the purposes of data modeling, and knowledge of schema design optimized for business intelligence and analytics.
- Proficiency in Office 365 and Office suite of applications.
- Background in Data Analysis, Reporting, and Database Management.
- Education: Bachelor`s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, MIS, or Business.
- Be a team player and jump in and support any needs in the company when called upon.
- Solid interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a cross-departmental team.
- Self-motivated, process driven and detail oriented.
- Must be willing to work onsite in the Portland, Maine office a minimum of 40 hours weekly.
- Experience with Ecommerce and/or Direct-To-Consumer businesses preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics, analytics of social media platforms preferred.
SEA BAGS looks for a Marketing & Ecommerce Business Analyst in Portland, ME 04101 location.
How much Social Media Analyst Jobs professional earns at SEA BAGS?
The proposed salary for Social Media Analyst Jobs position at SEA BAGS is Confidential.
Marketing & Ecommerce Business Analyst responsibilities at SEA BAGS
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Analyst Jobs qualifications at SEA BAGS
To be disscussed with candidate