Sr. Analyst, Social Media Job Summary:
The Senior Social Media Analyst is responsible for supporting social media initiatives that promote our brand transformation, generate and capture demand including social commerce and lead generation. This position will play a critical role in supporting social campaign planning, execution, and analysis.
- Provide planning & execution paid social support for social engagement & demand campaigns, including coordinating key reviews with partners and QA’ing ads to ensure tracking & content match our approved content calendar.
- Support daily, weekly and monthly monitoring of social KPIs and performance and provide analysis and insights to inform campaign optimizations, budgets, and future initiatives.
- Daily social listening on paid advertising commentary and competitive insights to help inform opportunities to improve social ad experiences and social content innovation.
- Manage and execute organic social posting calendar and posting cadence.
- Develop and project managing timelines for key social marketing initiatives with cross functional partners including PR, Community Investment, Talent Acquisition, and Integrated Media teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in Social Media Marketing.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field.
- In Platform Social Media Ad Manager Experience.
- Google Analytics / Data Studio Experience.
- Actual experience supporting social media for enterprise brands.
- Knowledge of Information Systems Google Analytics / Data Studio and Salesforce / Social Studio.
- Social Media Platform Ad Manager Experience (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, etc).
- Strong organization and multi-tasking ability.
- Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Social Studio
- Strong, demonstrated social innovation & creative skills.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices, tools and technologies.
- Detail oriented with strong capabilities around project management and follow-through.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and presentation skills.
- Excel skills and comfort creating/expressing thoughts through concise PowerPoint presentations.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and Office Max offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.