Job Type: Full-Time
NCCER is looking for an innovative, passionate community manager to focus on building and maintaining an online community for construction craft professionals to engage, connect, learn, and grow. Successful candidates will be outgoing and creative and be social-media savvy in building successful engagement strategies within an online community. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the construction industry and be a strategic thinker. Having some knowledge of the construction industry is valuable but not required.
1) Develop online communities for various NCCER customer and market segments utilizing Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
2) Attract users to the online community through traditional and innovative strategies
3) Drive member engagement and retention through community-based engagement campaigns
4) Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests
5) Stay up to date with the latest industry and digital trends
6) Research latest and relevant tools and technologies
7) Build, analyze, maintain, and communicate community KPIs
8) Oversee the build out and maintenance of a standalone community if research and evaluation warrants it
9) Collaborate and coordinate with marketing department to ensure brand consistency across multiple platforms and campaigns
10) Complete other duties as assigned; as this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, social media, communications or related field or minimum five years relevant work experience
Experience in building and maintaining successful communities
Experience in research and measuring KPIs
Experience in photo and video editing for social media posting
Excited, passionate, proactive, and self-motivated with an enthusiasm for learning
Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, detail oriented and deadline-driven environment
Exceptional oral and written communication, research, and time management skills
Must be willing to travel
Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Expertise with Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media administrative functionality
Proficiency with photo and video editing software
NCCER looks for a Online Community Manager in Alachua, FL 32615 location.
The proposed salary for Community Manager Jobs position at NCCER is Confidential.
According to the common industry standard, Community Manager Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
To be disscussed with candidate
... a template you like, describe your main skills and send a letter to the company that is looking for specialists. However, it is not that simple. Often in large companies in the personnel department a...
... highly motivated Senior Marketing Insights Analyst to join the Marketing Analytics team. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping Marketing strategy and uncover opportunities for g...
...who work diligently for us and reward them for personal and professional integrity, communication skills, distinct competencies and expertise in specific strategies, ability to collaborate as a team m...