Apartment Community Property Manager (HPWI) at Monarch Investment and Management Group
$ $60,000 a year
Come work for one of this years "Best Places to Work in 2021" as recognized by the National Apartment Association (NAA)!
Do you enjoy managing a team to be the best while ensuring superior class customer service? Monarch Investment and Management Group, one of the top privately owned, multifamily housing company, is ready to give YOU a rewarding career!
Here at Monarch, our people are what set us apart. We achieve our goals by hiring dedicated team members who take pride in their work and in their coworkers. We are currently interviewing Multifamily Professionals for a Property Manager
position at Harbor Pointe Apartments
in the North Milwaukee
area. Come be a part of a team where we are IN IT TOGETHER!
Benefits and Compensation:
- $60,000 annual salary
- NOI and Delinquency Bonuses
- Quarterly corporate bonus structure for high performing properties
- The opportunity for an annual raise
- 401k planning and pre-tax contributions with up to a 3% match
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours
- Amazing medical starting at $30.00/m for a great, comprehensive plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid additional training/school
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
- Manages and oversees all on-site personnel
- Oversee and foster a great working environment for team
- Building and maintaining a relationships with community residents
- Ensure property is leased at or above market occupancy
- Capture highest renewal rates for existing tenants
- Post, collect, track, and manage delinquency of rental and other income
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in multifamily housing
- Experience managing a team of 2+ employees
- Good computer skills with the ability to navigate various software programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Monarch Investment and Management Group looks for a Apartment Community Property Manager (HPWI) in Milwaukee, WI 53223 location.
How much Community Manager Jobs professional earns at Monarch Investment and Management Group?
The proposed salary for Community Manager Jobs position at Monarch Investment and Management Group is $60,000 a year.
Apartment Community Property Manager (HPWI) responsibilities at Monarch Investment and Management Group
According to the common industry standard, Community Manager Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Community Manager Jobs qualifications at Monarch Investment and Management Group
To be disscussed with candidate