Strategic Management Partners-SMP currently has an opening as a Property Manager available for the Roswell, Ga. and surrounding area.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the property. Responsibilities
include overseeing all staff in the performance of maintenance, leasing, resident relations and
financial reporting functions. Responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
1. Manage assigned property or properties in the most efficient and profitable manner
possible, given existing marketing conditions, as well as creating the greatest possible
satisfaction and well-being of all other individuals associated with the property, both
employees and residents, consistent with the goals and objectives of the company and
2. Achieve the highest possible net operating income through the implementation of
effective cost control, revenue maximization and delinquency management program.
3. Develop yearly operating budgets and sales/marketing plans. Accurately prepare and
convey all operational and financial data to immediate Supervisor. Work with owners to
identify property goals and objectives. Be responsive and receptive to owners’ needs,
goals and objectives, which must be clearly described in the yearly operating budgets
and sales/marketing plans.
4. Maintain high customer service standards. Work with staff to promptly respond to
resident requests and work with residents and staff to minimize and resolve resident
problems and complaints. Follow through to ensure issues are resolved.
5. Clearly and effectively communicate with residents, employees, vendors, supervisors
and owners in written and verbal form.
6. Develop, write and implement a sales and marketing plan that effectively maximizes
rental income and results in high occupancy and competitive pricing through the leasing
staff and personal efforts.
7. Supervise on-site staff ensuring that all physical aspects of the property are at all times
fully functional and in an attractive condition, and that all vacant units are kept ready
for occupancy. Inspect grounds, building and apartment units on a regular basis. These
functions must be consistent with the goals and objectives of the property owner.
8. Identify and implement creative programs to increase the property’s value and improve
services to residents.
9. Understand, analyze and evaluate monthly financial statements and write the property
owner’s report in a clear, concise form.
10. Adhere to the company’s safety programs, policies and procedures. Promote safe work
practices among on-site staff consistent with policies in the Safety Manual.
11. Ensure all required weekly and monthly reports are completed accurately and in a
12. Maintain a complete understanding and knowledge of the computer functions and
management software package and ensure all required staff is properly trained to
perform their computer duties.
13. Train and motivate staff to lease apartments by showing the models and/or available
units and aggressively sell the products and services of the property to which they are
14. Be able, as necessary, to inspect units on a move-in day to ensure units are ready and
assist with planning and hosting of resident functions.
15. Manage the property lease renewal program. Maximize resident renewals.
16. Maintain thorough product knowledge of own property and that of major competition
through site visits and tours as well as telephone surveys. Prepare marketing data
reports as required.
Job Type: Full-time
looks for a Property Manager in Roswell, GA 30076 location.
The proposed salary for Community Manager Jobs position at is $55,000 - $60,000 a year.
According to the common industry standard, Community Manager Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
To be disscussed with candidate
... a template you like, describe your main skills and send a letter to the company that is looking for specialists. However, it is not that simple. Often in large companies in the personnel department a...
... highly motivated Senior Marketing Insights Analyst to join the Marketing Analytics team. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping Marketing strategy and uncover opportunities for g...
...who work diligently for us and reward them for personal and professional integrity, communication skills, distinct competencies and expertise in specific strategies, ability to collaborate as a team m...