Social Media and Marketing Coordinator at Powdr Corp
$ $3,115 - $3,323 a month
Job Status: Year Round Full Time
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation: Proposed hiring rate of $1,557.69 to $1,661.54+ biweekly amount, actual pay will be adjusted based on experience
- Benefits: This position is eligible to enroll in company subsidized medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, HSA, life/disability options; season pass for employees/dependents and privileges at several other resorts. Several discount programs (i.e. food & beverage, retail/rental, tickets, etc.) also available.
The Social Media and Marketing Coordinator will develop and execute brand storytelling and business driving messaging across all social channels using their love of social media and the latest insights and trends in the social space. Must be an enthusiastic and avid social media user with a vast understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.), proven ability to manage a social community, and a willingness to appear on camera for various photo and video projects. This position will also oversee the resort`s reputation management across all digital channels. Experience with creating photo and video content and experience and knowledge of design programs (PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) is a plus.
The Social Media and Marketing Coordinator will update the marketing information on the daily Snow Report email daily and will be responsible for all snow reporting across communication channels, including but not limited to web, social, internal and partner communication channels. The Social Media and Marketing Coordinator will oversee updates and overall maintenance of the Copper Mountain Resort mobile app.
Please email [email protected] or attach your portfolio to the application. Portfolio is preferred with writing, design, and social media samples.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and execution of social media strategy that delivers on-brand storytelling and aligns with overall paid media strategy
- Creation and execution of social media campaigns across channels, including blog, various social media platforms, apps, and mobile device marketing.
- Flawless execution of branded and co-branded storytelling in a timely and relevant manner
- Work closely with the Content Coordinator in the creation and execution of branded content and storytelling.
- Manage Copper`s reputation across all digital channels including social media, TripAdvisor, Yelp, Google, etc. This duty will also require communicating any issues and comments to the appropriate business units around the resort.
- Appear in various photo and video projects as the face of Copper.
- Contribute to the Copper blog where and when needed.
- Fulfill on-brand partner, sponsor and third-party social requirements, schedules in a way that delivers complimentary storytelling that unifies both/all brands in a timely manner.
- Reach target audiences through various social channels via brand storytelling to create brand engagement
- Attend all Copper events year-round for social media coverage.
- Monitor and report out on campaign and initiative KPI`s and performance, including tracking of fulfillment on partner obligations.
- Work with Marketing Team to develop timely, consistent, unique, and quality branded content.
- Ability to capture photo and video content that supports the brand storytelling to create brand engagement
- Keep up to date on social media trends and products and help to identify engagement and revenue producing opportunities within social media.
- Respond to users and guests in a timely manner across all social channels and within the brand tone of voice.
- Assist in marketing collateral projects as assigned.
- Work with other departments throughout Copper Mountain Resort to help develop content.
- Responsible for maintenance of the Copper Mountain mobile app. This includes but is not limited to content, structure, and functionality updates.
- Function as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the brand culture with our guests and employees.
- Uphold the most professional image.
- Continually strives to exceed our guest`s expectations and create memories for our guests and staff.
- Required to work Saturday, Sunday and most holidays
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with moderate to little supervision
- Very creative and stays motivated when creating and sharing content
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and handle many projects at once
- Self-motivated with the ability to solve problems independently
- Willingness to work with other departments to solve guest issues within the social space
- Commitment to guest and employee satisfaction
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Strong copywriting and creative writing skills
- Comfortable in front of the camera
- Ability to work as a member of a team and understand the dynamic nature of a team environment including member roles
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain strong organizational skills under pressure
- Comfortable working with people from different departments across the resort
- Constantly strives to improve his or her skills for the betterment of the team
- Ability to work well with others and form strong relationships
- Willingness to maintain a flexible schedule to include early mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends
Powdr Corp looks for a Social Media and Marketing Coordinator in Copper Mountain, CO 80443 location.
How much professional earns at Powdr Corp?
The proposed salary for position at Powdr Corp is $3,115 - $3,323 a month.
Social Media and Marketing Coordinator responsibilities at Powdr Corp
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at Powdr Corp
To be disscussed with candidate