Clearance Requirements: Top Secret
Eligible for Remote Work: No
Global in our service, but local in our approach, the Nisga’a Tek team is committed to high quality service to honor those who defend us. Our work ensures mission assurance and execution, to both our customers and war fighters.
Provide Subject Matter Experts (SME) in SCA, All-Source (AS) analysis, CYBER, Information Operations, and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) to inform senior leaders, mission planners, and deployed Special Operations Forces (SOF) personnel on socio-cultural, pattern analysis, CYBER, Information Operations and all-source intelligence in support of SOCOM and TSOC decision making, engagements, missions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide analysis based on social media factors/activity, relationships, related threats on issues of concern.
- Provide atmospheric information outlining leaders, group dynamics, attitudes, cultural norms and values.
- Highlight major components of human society: economic, demographic, legal/regulatory, political/institutional, social/cultural, religious/ideological, and relevant geographic variables to the operational commander.
- Respond to Requests for Information (RFI’s) through a variety of products such as Intelligence Studies, Desk Notes, PowerPoint briefings with associated textual analyses and graphical representation of areas of interest, at various classification levels.
- Respond to assigned RFIs IAW paragraph 3.15, by researching, analyzing, and producing finished intelligence including, but not limited to, Intelligence Studies, Desk Notes, PowerPoint briefings (with associated textual analyses and graphical representation of areas of interest), at required classification levels.
- Upload all supporting data, including geospatial files, spreadsheets, link analyses, social networking analyses, nodal analyses, and cited materials to the SOF Geospatial Enterprise (SGE) or User Defined Operational Picture (UDOP) upon completion.
- Respond to social media taskings and fuse social media analysis with other intelligence/disciplines into comprehensive, finished intelligence products.
- Upon request, brief SOCOM/TSOC leadership, staff, visitors, and SOF on social media matters of interest related to AOR/AOI.
- Conducts trend analysis, social network analysis, develop personality profiles as well as additional requirements. The Analyst must be able to search over 20 unique data sources including social media, while using government provided tools.
Necessary Skills and Knowledge:
- 10 Years’ combined SCA with at least 5 years in Social Media experience
- Experience with social/cultural studies or development economics and social media analysis
- 5 years’ IC or DOD intelligence experience with analysis, reporting and briefing in DOD settings. The tools currently utilized by the government are Babel Street and Snap Trends
- Graduate-level degree (MA/MS) in a social science discipline or 5+ years on a SOCOM or TSOC Social Media analytical team.
- 8 years’ experience with social/cultural studies (e.g., anthropology, sociology, political science, etc.) or development economics, and social media analysis
- Current Top-Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Must have valid US Passport
HQ USSOCOM Openings – 1 (MacDill Airforce Base, FL)
SOCNORTH Openings – 1 (Norfolk,VA)
Goldbelt, Inc. looks for a Senior SCA Social Media Analyst in Tampa, FL location.
How much Social Media Analyst Jobs professional earns at Goldbelt, Inc.?
The proposed salary for Social Media Analyst Jobs position at Goldbelt, Inc. is Confidential.
Senior SCA Social Media Analyst responsibilities at Goldbelt, Inc.
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Analyst Jobs qualifications at Goldbelt, Inc.
To be disscussed with candidate