Sales and Marketing Analyst at North Mill Equipment Finance
Recent college graduate and/or a few years’ experience in the working world? As analytical as you are creative? Looking to join a very successful financial services firm in Southern Connecticut? If so, we’d like to talk to you.
North Mill Equipment Finance in Norwalk, CT, is a Monitor 100 top financial services firm. We are looking for an individual who majored in marketing or communications, has sales and/or marketing experience, and is not afraid to roll up his or her sleeves and jump right in! You’d be joining North Mill’s sales and marketing team — a fast-paced, project-oriented environment.
Candidates with a few years’ experience and/or recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Gather and analyze data in programs like MS Excel to provide relevant information for key customers/brokers to help the marketing team make informed, data-driven decisions;
- Find patterns and trends by analyzing data to identify ways to grow the North Mill/broker/customer relationship;
- Perform market analysis and research the latest industry trends to help identify business development opportunities, product enhancements, new business trends;
- Collect “voice-of-customer” feedback and package the information to reveal trends, product opportunities, and new market potential
- Formulate procedural manuals for the sales and marketing department, e.g., process maps, SOPs, and other data elements that drive efficiency and improve results;
- Research and evaluate competitors with an eye on identifying where North Mill may have opportunity for growth;
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and broker/customer feedback;
- Develop and manage the onboarding process of new North Mill referral sources; continue to manage and establish ways to improve overall process;
- Manage all SEO/SEM initiatives for the company including building and managing LinkedIn presence, webinars, e-campaigns, online advertising, and other forms of promotion;
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, social media content, webinars, PowerPoint decks, and other basic collateral material;
- Help prepare and manage the industry conferences that North Mill participates in to ensure the company maximizes its presence.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or finance preferred. Recent college graduates welcome to apply;
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheet, database, word processing and presentation software required; should be familiar with all programs in the Microsoft Office suite;
- Good writing skills required;
- Ability to research data and identify trends, relationships, and opportunities;
- Ability to present actionable information, insights, and recommendations to management;
- Good attitude toward teamwork; ability to collaborate with teammates and other departments;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize with excellent time management;
- Some experience in a financial services environment welcome, but not required.
North Mill Equipment Finance looks for a Sales and Marketing Analyst in Mill Valley, CA 94941 location.
How much Social Media Analyst Jobs professional earns at North Mill Equipment Finance?
The proposed salary for Social Media Analyst Jobs position at North Mill Equipment Finance is Confidential.
Sales and Marketing Analyst responsibilities at North Mill Equipment Finance
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Analyst Jobs qualifications at North Mill Equipment Finance
To be disscussed with candidate