Customer Service Specialist, Social Media (FL remote) at Nestle Nespresso
We are Nestle Nespresso – we deliver the highest quality coffee in a sustainable way. We hire quality people who are passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience. Do you care about sustainability and quality coffee? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work.
Our Contact Center is now hiring a Social Media Customer Service Specialist working from a remote home office within Florida. You will be the frontline expert engaging and responding to customers in real-time on our brand’s core social media and ratings & reviews platforms. You will participate in minute by minute conversations to craft content that represents Nespresso values and social tone in voice.
By continuously monitoring the brand’s social media channels and acting as a liaison across online communities you will interact to create customer care engagement, encourage loyalty and foster positive conversation to add value to the customer experience.
A passion for social media and customer service is essential for success in this role.
Join our growing team where a taste of something better awaits you! Enjoy a career that is professionally engaging and personally rewarding.
A Day in the Life
Moderation and Engagement
- Utilize tools like Sprinklr, BazaarVoice, Live Chat/email platform and IPad to engage with the community, share insights and observations, track and report on customer responses, customer sentiment, trending topics and common conversations that arise.
- Summarize insights and conversations and work with Community Manager to create actionable, operational reports that lead to optimization and efficiency in performance
- Monitor comments and manage engagement of complaints in a quick and timely manner with the ability to identify trends, detect potential influencers as well as proactively spot warning signs /potential crises
- Crisis Management flag any critical issues for customers and Nespresso to Community Manager and appropriate internal teams for immediate guidance and resolution
- Respond to comments and conversations, when appropriate, in order to foster positive engagement and add value to the customer member’s experience
- Write fresh, engaging content on a daily basis, know the communities on each platform, understand channel-specific nuances and act as the face and voice of the brand through engagement
- Ensure customer satisfaction on Social Media platforms through quality of engagement and escalate situations where appropriate, to internal teams and stakeholders
- Knowledge and understanding of Customer Service Procedures and internal Protocols and Policies; create and develop new protocols when needed and as advised by Management
- Demonstrate brand expertise on products and services as well as a rich understanding of key activations, product launches and Marketing-related activities recognizing the impact these may have on volume
- Embrace brand guidelines when required; act as a brand advocate through quality of engagement
Execution of Community Strategy
- Assist Community Manager with creation, conception and presentation of Social Media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns
- Execute the direction of strategy/planning and creative leads with consumer insight
- Assist in communicating the potential impact of Social strategies and Marketing activities on Customer Relations Center and customers
- Communicate and coordinate customer service, production and strategy/planning teams ensuring that community strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives
- Present cross-functional work to the broader CRC always tying it back to the operation
Contact Center Training and Development
- Active, constructive participant in inter-department and cross-service line communications (B2C and B2B), attending relevant project-related calls and meetings in alignment with Community Manager`s direction and guidance
- Assist and support Community Manager in the ongoing education of the broader CRC with a focus on Community Management and Customer Care Engagement by sharing trends, observations and best practices gleaned through ongoing and continuous moderation of feeds
- Work with Direct Manager to identify relevant workshops, conferences and trainings for attendance, when possible, that tie back to core functions of Community Management and continuous education
- Bachelor’s Degree, Required
- 2+ years’ experience in Social Media and Ratings & Reviews management/Customer Care Engagement
- Proficiency in MS Office as well as established & emerging Social Media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, Ratings & Reviews etc.), comfortable across various devices/operating systems
- Understands the `always-on` mentality to Social Media
- Open availability including weekends/ nights and after hour community management coverage for special events & crisis management scenarios, as needed
- Strong communication skills; both verbal & written with experience in writing, editing and crafting content and responses for Social Media
- Experience delivering results through others
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong sense of professionalism & judgement in response to inquiries within the public social media space
- Ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines with speed and flexibility
- Time management skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task while producing high quality work
- Ability to excel in a highly structured environment while succeeding in discretionary situations
- Strong organizational & planning skills
Nestle Nespresso looks for a Customer Service Specialist, Social Media (FL remote) in Orlando, FL 32815 location.
How much Influencer Marketing Jobs professional earns at Nestle Nespresso?
The proposed salary for Influencer Marketing Jobs position at Nestle Nespresso is Confidential.
Customer Service Specialist, Social Media (FL remote) responsibilities at Nestle Nespresso
According to the common industry standard, Influencer Marketing Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Influencer Marketing Jobs qualifications at Nestle Nespresso
To be disscussed with candidate