The Athletic Department at The University of Tampa has an opening for a Part-time Athletic Communications Assistant.
1. Assistance at home athletic events including broadcasting, videographing, statistical inputting, etc.
2. May include general office work including writing press releases, stories, graphic and video design, etc.
3. Contribute to a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and development of skills to engage with those of other cultures and backgrounds.
1. Must be knowledgeable in sports offered at UT and have basic knowledge in computer programs.
2. Ability to work in fast-paced environment and nights, weekends and holidays.
3. Savvy with social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat).
4. Knowledge of or the ability to learn quickly The University of Tampa software programs such as Workday and Microsoft Office.
5. Willingness to embrace new technologies and innovative organizational practices.
Please be sure to attach all required documents listed in the attachment box at the bottom of the "My Experience" page of the application before continuing through the application.
$10.00 per hour
Part-time schedule may not exceed 29 hours per week/1000 hours per calendar year.
Nights, weekends and holidays as required.
To receive full consideration for employment with The University of Tampa, please be sure to submit/upload required documents for this position at time of application submission. Required documents should be submitted in the attachment box at the bottom of the "My Experience" page of the application before continuing through the application.
Background Check Requirements
Finalists may be required to submit to a criminal background check. Some positions may also require a motor vehicle report and/or a credit report.
This description is intended to be generic in nature. It is not to determine specific duties and responsibilities for any particular position. Essential functions and overtime eligibility may vary based on the specific task assigned to the position.
looks for a in Undisclosed location.
The proposed salary for Social Media Intern Jobs position at is Confidential.
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Intern Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
To be disscussed with candidate