The Athletic Department at The University of Tampa has an opening for a Part-time Athletic Communications Assistant.
1. Assistance at home athletic events including broadcasting, videographing, statistical inputting, etc.
2. May include general office work including writing press releases, stories, graphic and video design, etc.
3. Contribute to a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and development of skills to engage with those of other cultures and backgrounds.
1. Must be knowledgeable in sports offered at UT and have basic knowledge in computer programs.
2. Ability to work in fast-paced environment and nights, weekends and holidays.
3. Savvy with social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat).
4. Knowledge of or the ability to learn quickly The University of Tampa software programs such as Workday and Microsoft Office.
5. Willingness to embrace new technologies and innovative organizational practices.
Please be sure to attach all required documents listed in the attachment box at the bottom of the "My Experience" page of the application before continuing through the application.
$10.00 per hour
Part-time schedule may not exceed 29 hours per week/1000 hours per calendar year.
Nights, weekends and holidays as required.
To receive full consideration for employment with The University of Tampa, please be sure to submit/upload required documents for this position at time of application submission. Required documents should be submitted in the attachment box at the bottom of the "My Experience" page of the application before continuing through the application.
Background Check Requirements
Finalists may be required to submit to a criminal background check. Some positions may also require a motor vehicle report and/or a credit report.
This description is intended to be generic in nature. It is not to determine specific duties and responsibilities for any particular position. Essential functions and overtime eligibility may vary based on the specific task assigned to the position.
looks for a in Undisclosed location.
The proposed salary for Social Media Intern Jobs position at is Confidential.
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Intern Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
To be disscussed with candidate
...r solving the computational tasks necessary for the operation of the system. Depending on the algorithm of a particular cryptocurrency, the speed of calculations is affected only by the speed of the p...
...ffice of Strategic Communications (the University’s central public relations and marketing division) is looking for an Assistant Director of Social Media to join its team. This person wil...
...aditional craftsmanship. CNC technology includes the automation of 3D milling or cutting processes to achieve straight and predefined cutting processes.06/06/2022
...ting and sales of membership sales with a positive attitude and focus on a culture of hospitality and mutual respect:
Cryptocurrency mining implies receiving a reward for solving the computational tasks necessary for the operation of the system. Depending on the algori...
Simply put, computer numerical control (CNC) refers to the intersection of high technology and traditional craftsmanship. CNC technology includes the automation of 3D milling or cutting processes t...
When you take pictures of people, you can have great composition, perfect lighting, and the right camera settings, but if your subject doesn't look right, if the pose isn't right, the shot won't be pr...
Storytelling with Data ebook: A Data Visualization Guide for Business Professionals, 1st Edition. Storytelling with Data teaches you the basics of data visualization and effective communication wit...
Dotcom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online with Sales Funnels....
The New York Times bestseller that explains why certain products and ideas become popular. "Jonah Berger knows more than anyone in the world what drives information to go viral." —Daniel Gilbert,...