Community Manager at The Neiders Company LLC
$ $48,000 - $52,000 a year
Job Title: Community Manager
Pay Range: $48,000-$52,000 DOE
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Community Manager who wants to join a dedicated and growing team. This position will manage apartment communities in the Washington area and oversee all relating responsibilities. An ideal candidate is enthusiastic, patient, detail orientated, and enjoys a dynamic work environment.
Essential Functions: Perform functions pertaining to property management which include but are not limited to-
- Assist alongside the Regional Manager with the formulation of budgets for each calendar year. The Community Manager is responsible for staying within yearly budget limits set out by Regional Manager and property owner.
- Ensure bank deposits are executed and are reported to the corporate office.
- Perform duties pertaining to evictions, utility cut-off, liens, and other delinquent mandates.
- Perform re-classes on monthly P&L’s in a timely manner.
- Process vendor invoices with correct follow through and accountability.
- Monitor budget vs performance regularly.
- Effectively manage and coordinate persons, activities, and available resources in order to accomplish property objectives set forth by the Regional Manager and property owner.
- Maintain occupancy and delinquency levels 90% and property values.
- Inspects property on regular basis and verifies condition of vacant apartments.
- Ensures that lease files are complete, and leases are being executed properly.
- Maintain accurate and organized resident records.
- Train and coordinate tasks with direct reports of all levels with accountability measures.
- Performs all responsibilities pertaining to the hiring, training, and termination of all on-site staff. This includes on-going training with office personnel concerning leasing paperwork, workplace safety, and other criteria relating to leasing office operations.
- Provides constant vendor/contractor communications concerning work scheduling, billings, vendor relations, and certificate of insurances.
- Responsible for office opening on schedule, condition of office and model apartments.
- Ensures all staff has appropriate uniform, name badge at all times.
- Follow up and follow through on core responsibilities with staff, and upper management.
- Initiates and implements policies and procedures to maintain resident communications (i.e. complaints, services requests, etc).
- Update board indicating vacancy status daily. Coordinates with maintenance and make-ready staff to ensure timely reconditions of units.
- Utilize maintenance unit tracker or other tracking tools to manage work orders and execute them effectively.
- Monitors all maintenance activities along with turn, renovation metrics.
- Reports all liability and property incidents to corporate office immediately.
- Ensures workers compensation claims are reported and proper paperwork is completed.
- Knows and enforces safety policies/regulations and OSHA compliance requirements.
- Perform exceptional leadership skills and takes ownership of responsibilities.
- Ensures that all written and oral communications are within company policy and approved by the Regional Manager or HR.
- Perform leasing duties including responding to all inquiries, apartment tours, preparing and executing leases.
- Understand property policies regarding deposit amounts, rental agreements, restrictions, and other rental qualifications.
- Perform all duties pertaining to lease agreements (i.e. filing, record maintenance, property notices, evictions, returned checks, collecting/setting rent, screening applicants, etc).
- Performs inspections for move-ins/move-outs.
- Uses Yardi for all property criteria.
- Ensure all rents are collected when due and are posted in a timely manner.
- Maintains positive attitude and provides excellent customer service.
- Greets each guest that enters the Leasing Office with a welcoming demeanor.
- Answer calls courteously and deliver accurate information pertaining to guest inquiries.
- Practice Integrity by performing in an honest, respectful, and correct manner in both thoughts and actions.
- Maintain Consistency by providing harmony of experience with professionalism.
- Ensure Quality by delivering care and service which exceeds the expectations of those served.
- Abide by Company vision, “Transform Communities, and Transforming Lives”.
- Participate in the advancement of the community by advertising and promoting property.
- Maintain property image by engaging in appropriate public relations.
- Promote resident harmony by engaging in group activities or events.
The Neiders Company LLC looks for a Community Manager in Las Vegas, NV 89115 location.
How much Community Manager Jobs professional earns at The Neiders Company LLC?
The proposed salary for Community Manager Jobs position at The Neiders Company LLC is $48,000 - $52,000 a year.
Community Manager responsibilities at The Neiders Company LLC
According to the common industry standard, Community Manager Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Community Manager Jobs qualifications at The Neiders Company LLC
To be disscussed with candidate