The US Social Media Administrator will focus on supporting all of Benefit’s owned social channels. He/She will serve as community moderator, copywriter and publisher for all social content. He/She will work closely with the Associate Director, Digital Content & the US Digital Designer to conceptualize, write & publish weekly content using social media best practices, analytics & campaign/brand priorities. He/She will lead our digital influencers program, and be responsible for discovery, outreach & relationship maintenance of social media influencers. In addition, this person will support the Associate Director, Digital Content in populating digital analytics dashboards and executing digital campaign needs.
This position will be based in our corporate office in San Francisco, CA when our offices reopen in alignment with local guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Social Media
- Manage all social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter & Facebook) from brainstorming to copywriting to publishing
- Write all content for social channels with an emphasis on the Benefit voice, correct grammar/spelling & humor
- Excel as the brand`s community manager, responding to and engaging fans in conversation on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & YouTube; help grow Benefit’s social audiences & engagement (some weekend/after hours req.)
- Identify, engage & create content around pop culture events/trends in social on a daily basis
- Interact with like brands & events to increase our brand’s social reach
- Write posts for our ‘Friends with Benefit’ blog
- Manage regular social contests (coordinate prizing, work with legal, etc.) & identify partners to amplify contest reach
- Act as the customer service point person for all social channels, responding to & fielding concerns
- Support social media plans for retail & brand/digital campaigns
- Work with AD, Digital Content to populate social media analytics & campaign dashboards
- Influencer Program Lead
- Identify & maintain a list of high-authority social influencers (bloggers, Instagram users, etc.) in multiple categories
- Cultivate & develop consistent, ongoing relationships with key digital influencers
- Work with influencers on contests & co-created content, with the goal of reaching new audiences
- Do regular product sends to social media partners & influencers
All other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years previous experience in social media for a brand or agency
- Excellent writing & grammar skills with a high attention to detail & quality
- Passionate user of social media & digital technologies; knowledge of social media best practices (hashtags, tracked links, etc.)
- Willingness to push the boundaries & drive to interact in real-time with trending topics
- Friendly, outgoing personality with a natural knack for building & maintaining relationships
- Demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Intuitive grasp of the Benefit customer and a drive to impact and satisfy customers
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Enthusiastic and energetic work ethic
- Strong organization skills; self-directed and works effectively in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects
- Welcomes constructive criticism with an open mind, always seeking to improve work
- Public relations experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Technology & Software Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Google Docs
- Proficient in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube platforms
- Basic HTML or CSS familiarity
- Preferred knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
- Knowledge of analytics platforms like Sysomos & Facebook Insights a plus
- Knowledge of social media publishing platforms (TweetDeck, Sprout Social, etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the basic functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these basic functions.
Candidate must also be available to moderate social channels as needed after hours or on weekends from home. Schedule must remain flexible to accommodate for business needs.
Benefit Cosmetics looks for a Social Media Administrator in San Francisco, CA 94104 location.
How much professional earns at Benefit Cosmetics?
The proposed salary for position at Benefit Cosmetics is Confidential.
Social Media Administrator responsibilities at Benefit Cosmetics
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at Benefit Cosmetics
To be disscussed with candidate