We are looking for a Community Manager to oversee the entire gaming operations and functions for all stores in the Tulsa, OK area. As the Community Manager, you will be the point person for everything experiential in the district, including birthday parties, tournaments, game nights, competitions and more!
As such, you will be responsible for driving demand in the district by building community relationships, hiring and training staff, scheduling events, and creating and executing on an operational plan for our in-store gaming experiences across all stores in the district. You will also work with marketing to develop a marketing strategy to ensure the stores and events in your region are supported.
This is a one-of-a-kind position within GameStop and requires a motivated, go-getter who is excited about building community and driving gameplay within our stores!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
1. Own the Tulsa Gaming occupancy rates and drive profitability through creating a robust events schedule.
2. Establish and implement gaming policies/procedures and standards in accordance with GameStop’s established goals and objectives.
3. Plan and assign daily gaming assignments to staff based upon staff availability and booked events.
4. Responsible for all associates being properly trained in their respective positions regarding their obligations pertaining to gaming, and that all training and materials are up to date and maintained; conduct performance evaluations.
5. Make sure associates have tools or equipment needed to effectively carry out their respective job duties pertaining to gaming; assign tasks or projects for optimum service/productivity.
6. Schedule routine inspections of all gaming operations and equipment related to gaming to ensure all programs, games, and gaming equipment are up to date and running properly.
7. Monitor, coordinate and execute the special needs and requests of repeat guests and groups and new guests that rent out gaming areas.
8. Conduct comprehensive meetings to include a review of procedures and events, which warrant special handling and detailed information; assure all policies & procedures are followed.
9. Recruit, select, train, coach, counsel, recognize and re-train gaming associates, reinforce excellence in business operations and guest service; monitor and enact continuous improvements.
10. Stay informed about current trends and practices within area of responsibility and communicate the information to management, peers, direct reports and associates as appropriate.
11. Be available to work or supervise all gaming functions for all stores when necessary.
12. Know the overall property, the gaming offerings, and their locations.
13. Builds relationships inside and outside of their department / team to improve ways of working and provide a great guest experience.
14. Report all gaming issues; troubleshoot via phone or in person and schedule support calls.
15. Install new games and hardware, ensure all new games are working/installed correctly, and ensure all bad hardware is replaced.
16. Create and track success of all gaming events.
17. Create one sheets on events for games like Fortnite Friday.
18. Attend weekly calls with gaming partners.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to travel around 70% of the time across the district (Tulsa, OK) to perform each essential duty.
This position will require a deep understanding of gaming operations as they are now and must be capable of developing plans to continue to improve customer engagement and retention.
GameStop looks for a Community Manager in Tulsa, OK location.
The proposed salary for Community Manager Jobs position at GameStop is Confidential.
According to the common industry standard, Community Manager Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
To be disscussed with candidate
...al Media Monitoring" width="100%" class="aligncenter size-full" />
Monitoring of social networks or monitoring of social media — manual or automatic search for mentions on a certain t...
...on and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such...
... have a 12 person marketing team, with two directors.
Grocapitus is now spinning off a new development company called Ugro. This company has raised about $70 Million in investment funds. We need...
...cts: how they work and why they are needed" width="100%" class="aligncenter size-full" />
While some companies are forming another daddy for paper contracts, others rent cars and refuel plan...