SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST at Coalition Technologies
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it`s coming from!
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media platforms
- A strong understanding of the various audience types and social media best practices to optimize engagement and traffic
- Experience with social media management platforms (Hootsuite preferred)
- 2+ years of experience building social presence for global consumer brands
- Experience in handling social media presence for both B2B and B2C clientele
- A successful track record of building strong social momentum and adoration for brands
- A working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Openness to feedback and collaboration from management and others throughout the organization
- A BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PT
- The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail and be deadline oriented
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
- Creating and distributing engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs performance
- Researching opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
- Staying up-to-date with current and emerging technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Thinking outside the box to develop dynamic strategies that increase followers and targets new customers while keeping them consistently engaged.
- Developing and expanding community and/or influencer outreach efforts for clients.
- Analyzing campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Setting specific objectives and report on ROI, online reviews, feedback from customers and respond to inquiries.
- Creating editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Providing training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
Coalition Technologies looks for a SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST in Culver City, CA 90232 location.
How much professional earns at Coalition Technologies?
The proposed salary for position at Coalition Technologies is Confidential.
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST responsibilities at Coalition Technologies
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at Coalition Technologies
To be disscussed with candidate