Digital and Social Media Assistant (EXTRA HELP) at
NOTE: This is an extra help position (no benefits) working approximately 25-35 hours per week (negotiable).
Job description specific to this assignment:
- Manages Parks social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Monitors and replies to posts and comments on social media sites daily
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Travels to multiple locations in the Parks system to take pictures and videos
- Organizes and archives digital images and videos
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on Parks sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists Recreation Staff with projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop social media campaigns
- Analyzes and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with Recreation Staff to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visit
- Perform tasks requiring moderate levels of physical labor such as hiking 6 miles` roundtrip to obtain pictures and videos.
- Valid driver`s license, with driving record free from serious or frequent violations.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo editing and video editing software, and internet browsers.
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Watch **a short video to learn more about our Parks and Recreation department: _*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgsF2AD7SxM
Examples of Duties
NOTE: Please see "Job description specific to this assignment" above.
Any combination of training and experience which demonstrates knowledge and abilities for the particular assignment.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL POSITIONS
BACKGROUND CHECK: All positions require successful clearance of a Washington State Patrol inquiry as required under the Child and Adult Abuse Information Act.
LICENSE: Certain positions may require a valid driver`s license.
Demonstrated knowledge and ability for the particular assignment.
Location: 404 N. Havana St., Spokane, WA 99202
Job Type: Full-time
looks for a Digital and Social Media Assistant (EXTRA HELP) in Spokane, WA 99202 location.
How much Social Media Assistant Jobs professional earns at ?
The proposed salary for Social Media Assistant Jobs position at is Confidential.
Digital and Social Media Assistant (EXTRA HELP) responsibilities at
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Assistant Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Assistant Jobs qualifications at
To be disscussed with candidate