ChristianPost.com is the nation`s most comprehensive Christian news website and was launched in March 2004, incorporated with the vision of delivering up-to-date news, information, and commentaries relevant to Christians across denominational lines.
As a pan-denominational Christian media source, The Christian Post views all Christ-centered denominations as equal constituents of the body of Christ and does not promote or demote any Christ-centered denomination and/or congregation.
Please note that only candidates who answer all application questions below will be considered.
The Christian Post is looking for a a professional Customer Service Receptionist, Online Community Moderator to manage receptionist and administrative duties at our main entrance desk. He/she will be responsible for a range of duties including answering calls, helping customers and subscribers solve their product- or service-related problems through phone, email, or in-person conversations, receiving visitors at the front desk, moderating our reader’s comments, and more.
He/she must provide our visitors, customers, magazine subscribers and website readers with outstanding customer service and support. As a ‘face’ for our company, the successful candidate will be presentable, energetic, and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills. He/she should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills. The candidate must be ready to assist colleagues with light administrative support whenever necessary.
This position is based in Washington, D.C.
• Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, brochures, and paper.
• Check customer service emails, respond to emails and provide them with superb customer service.
• Research answers to customer questions
• Redirect visitors and phone calls to the appropriate department/office and take down messages.
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries to their appropriate departments.
• Monitor, organize and forward emails.
• Using conflict resolution skills to diffuse angry visitors, customers, readers
• Building positive rapport with customers
• Assure that only authorized persons enter the property
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Prepare a formal report of any incidents occurring on the shift, maintain the building/area security log and other irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
• Obtain statements from staff as appropriate to properly document significant events, which occurred during that day`s shift
Moderator Related Responsibilities:
• Carefully review comments posted by christianpost.com readers daily
• Help readers understand the comment guidelines, and give warnings to those who violate the them when necessary
• Improve comment experience and maintain a healthy, safe, and civil environment for readers and staff to engage in thoughtful discussion
• Remove inappropriate, offensive, illegal and harmful content
• Reply to commenting questions and comments via email
• Regularly report on insights gained from community moderation
• Provide a high quality user experience
• Improve the comment experience and ultimately make it a safe environment for readers and staff to engage in thoughtful discourse
• Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
The above duties and responsibilities are not intended to limit specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. It is not intended to limit in any way the right of supervisors to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision.
Benefits and Perks
• Paid Time Off
• Sick Leave
• Paid Holidays
• Maternity/Paternity Leave
christian post looks for a Customer Service Receptionist, Online Community Moderator in Washington, DC 20011 location.
The proposed salary for Social Media Assistant Jobs position at christian post is Confidential.
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Assistant Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
To be disscussed with candidate