Director of Social Media
Are you passionate, proactive, adaptable, collaborative, and exceptional? If so, Reflex Media is looking for you!
Who we are
Reflex Media is a high-tech branding and marketing agency. Our core brands include a number of luxury dating apps, including Seeking.com, FirstDate.com, and WhatsYourPrice.com.
What we offer
Our company culture and dedication to our employees is unmatched. We offer a full range of benefits and perks including…
- 99% coverage of our medical base plan, dental, and vision insurance for our employees
- 50% coverage of our medical base plan, dental, and vision insurance for qualified dependents
- 50% 401(k) match up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flex paid time off
- Discounted gym membership
- Company and team events
And so much more!
What we`re looking for
We are seeking a Head of Social Media to join our marketing team and lead our social media efforts. The Head of Social Media will manage an online community of smart, successful individuals seeking dating, relationships, and confidence advice. This role requires a super organized, independent self-starter with the ability to plan a schedule and timeline for others to follow.
If you find yourself on social media 24/7, wouldn`t dream of being out of touch for more than a few hours and have experience increasing engagement on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, you may be the rockstar candidate we are looking for!
What you`ll do
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Reports progress to senior marketing management using Sprout
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms
- Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs
- Analyze and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies
- Report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Monitor trends in social media using Brandwatch
- Monitor the activities of main competitors in social media
- Monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations
- Understand how social media impacts search traffic
- Creating a social media content schedule every month
Who you are
Get the book
- High school Diploma or GED required. College preferred.
- High level of organizational skills and ability to organize others
- Project Management experience
- Process mindset and ability to see the big picture from a linear, process-driven perspective and organize others within that
- Ability to hold others accountable and keep others on schedule
- High digital availability and willingness to grow with us
- Passion for and devotion to the work we do and our community
- Bonus points if your personal IG, Twitter, and/or FB have thousands of followers, and creative, innovating content
looks for a Director of Social Media in Las Vegas, NV location.
How much Director of Social Media professional earns at ?
The proposed salary for Director of Social Media position at is Confidential.
Director of Social Media responsibilities at
According to the common industry standard, Director of Social Media specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Director of Social Media qualifications at
To be disscussed with candidate