Come join the team as Senior Marketing Analyst in Passenger Service and Customer Relations division with PATH Family. As we operate, maintain, and enhance the region`s infrastructure to provide our customers with an unmatched network of 21st century, world-class facilities, we also work toward providing our passengers and customers with best customer service experience. Selected candidate will be responsible but not limited to below responsibilities:
- Compose and review customer correspondences, while overseeing and ensuring thorough and timely responses to customer emails and telephone calls
- Work with the appropriate personnel to direct investigations of customer feedback and synthesize reported information for responses
- Translate technical, operational details and service disruption root causes into easily understandable, customer-focused messages/responses
- Interview PATH senior staff and schedule information sessions to learn about all areas of PATH operations for optimal customer communicate
- on (system infrastructure, train operations, current and future projects, field procedures, short- and long-term solutions, etc.)
- Compose responses to address both reoccurring and service-specific customer concerns
- Oversee creation and deployment of surveys, in addition to customer feedback data generated from emails, manage and report all data collected, and determine how results can be utilized for customer experience improvements Participate in the development and implementation of new software programs for data collection
- Complete specific requests directly from PATH Director/GM, including writing draft correspondences and managing employee morale initiatives
- Provide customer experience support to Capital and Construction Management Divisions by tracking the customer impacts of station construction projects
- Support public relations teams, including GOCOR and Media Relations, with service change/disruption and construction project information for customer/community/media outreach efforts and assist teams where and when needed
- Support PATH Customer Experience team with messaging, signage, and logistics related to customer impacts, service changes/disruptions, customer experience initiatives, and campaigns
- Support social media team with messaging and content
- Assist with PATH website and RidePATH app schedule and content updates
- Facilitate requests, delivery, and installations of station signage
- Contribute to the design and creation of signage with recommendations and advised copy, and participate in station signage installations as a lead guide
- Coordinate with Structures & Facilities for signage/materials pickup, delivery, and installations; provide detailed installation/instructional guides as needed
- Track all signage requests and manage inventory
- Work with Marketing and Office of Continuous Improvement on campaigns, customer experience initiatives/improvements, and process improvements
- Create project and process improvement mockups to promote brainstorming and efficiency
- Lead station condition assessments through station inspections, seek out actionable improvements, request assistance or materials needed, execute plans, and report results
- Organize and enhance facility tours to accommodate collegiate programs with interest in PATH
- Support large group travel requests and coordinate with appropriate personnel
- Curate and maintain asset library of pictures, videos, and graphics and provide content to other departments/divisions upon request
- Provide PATH-related information to other departments for projects/campaigns/initiatives upon request
- Ensure all PATH-related materials are current (PATH 101, exhibit display boards, etc.)
- Assist with PATH Riders` Council meeting preparation and organization, composition and editing of meeting minutes, and maintaining communication with members
- Provide content and assist with coordination, setup, and breakdown of PATH special events; support staff wherever needed
- Coordinate photo and video shoots with Marketing, A/V, and PATH for content creation
- Serve in ambassador roles for customer experience initiatives and long-term service changes
- Provide customer assistance in stations during service changes/disruptions/outages, at times after business hours and/or on weekends
- Facilitate the discussion and paperwork processes for film shoots
- Participate in conferences and festivals as exhibitor and PATH ambassador
- Participate in internal and external customer experience improvement forums, workshops, webinars, etc.
- Oversee the organization, development, and timely release of each new edition of PATH Notes quarterly newsletter; contribute articles and edit content
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
- Bachelor`s degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in marketing and customer relations
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with data reporting processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, and the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to successfully establish working relationships and interact with staff at all levels, as well as external entities
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple assignments
- Experience with usage of Salesforce platform
Compensation & Benefits
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey offers a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and a professional environment that supports development and recognizes achievement.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply to this job by clicking on the Apply Now button and submitting a combined cover letter and resume. The Port Authority of NY & NJ welcomes veteran and military spouse applications.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
About The Port Authority
The Port Authority Trans Hudson Corporation (PATH), an FRA-regulated commuter railroad, is the primary transit link between Manhattan and New Jersey communities and suburban commuter railroads. Carrying over 75 million passengers per year, PATH trains run 24 hours a day, seven days a week, one of the few 24-hour systems in the world. Since the early 20th Century, PATH and its predecessor, the Hudson & Manhattan Railroad, have carried passengers between New Jersey and points in Midtown and Lower Manhattan, serving as a key link in the region`s transportation network and as a catalyst for continued residential, commercial and employment growth.
PATH operates 24 hours per day/7 days per week/365 days per year. Employees are required to work weekends, holidays, atypical hours (evening and midnight shifts) and during inclement weather conditions. Incumbents may be subjected to mandatory overtime at the beginning or end of their scheduled tour, or on their days off. A union seniority system dictates work schedules for jobs represented by one of PATH`s unions, and time off may not be immediately available during the usual summer and holiday periods. Working conditions will be challenging, including but not limited to inclement weather, direct contact with the public, in tunnel and outside areas during active train service, and an industrial environment. Commitment to attendance is expected and required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey/Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.