Social & Digital Marketing Analyst at Torrid
At Torrid we`re committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training, development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
The Social & Digital Marketing Analyst will work individually and as part of a team developing reports and analyses to meet sales, profit, and customer growth goals across multiple channels including social, email, and paid media. The right candidate will have an understanding of both technical and business-related concepts and will have a demonstrated interest in helping drive strategy through data driven decisions.
What You’ll Do:
What You`ll Need:
- Provide analytics and thought leadership to stakeholders on channel performance (social, email, and paid media) to inform future strategies
- Develop dashboards that drive insights through visualization of complex data sets
- Collaborate with stakeholders (social, paid media, email teams) to understand their objectives, gather requirements, and define KPIs
- Drive automation and scale of analytics through the creation of tools and self-service dashboards
- Be the expert on media performance measures and metrics (ROAS, CAC, response %, etc.)
- Manage campaign automation through email channel to assist in execution of targeted marketing
- Conduct ad hoc analyses for channel owners as needed
- 2+ years of experience working in a reporting based role with marketing agencies, social media campaign execution and measurement, or general marketing analytics
- 2+ years of experience with Google Analytics but you`ll get bonus points for additional reporting tools.
- Advance level knowledge of Excel.
What You`ll Get:
- A culture where people are accepted and encouraged to be who they are.
- Competitive compensation, 401k with company matching contribution, plus potential to earn company performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive wellness package including, medical, dental, vision, FSA and on-site chiropractic and massage therapy services as well as fitness and yoga classes.
- Support the causes you’re passionate about. We pay you up to 32 hours annually for volunteering your time in the community.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Generous 50% employee discount and access to employee-only sales.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Aimed at helping employees address a variety of personal and family issues including legal financial consultations, mental health services and more.
- Child Care Discount at participating locations.
- On-site gym, basketball court and car wash service. Commuter benefits. Discounts on cell phones, and computer purchases, entertainment tickets and more.
- Work and learn alongside industry leading executives while making huge strides in impacting the lives of women
- You’ll be challenged and grow. Opportunity for upward mobility available at all levels of the organization
Torrid looks for a Social & Digital Marketing Analyst in Industry, CA 91748 location.
How much Social Media Analyst Jobs professional earns at Torrid?
The proposed salary for Social Media Analyst Jobs position at Torrid is Confidential.
Social & Digital Marketing Analyst responsibilities at Torrid
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Analyst Jobs qualifications at Torrid
To be disscussed with candidate