The Social Media Assistant provides support for paid social media campaigns across several platforms. This individual will learn how to implement social media tactics, leverage the latest offerings, and make budget recommendations in collaboration with internal teams servicing a diverse roster of clients. The Social Media Assistant works closely with the paid social and media planning teams to develop, execute, and manage paid social media campaigns.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting tactical planning/buying across all social platforms
- Building out paid social media campaigns within native ad platforms and/or 3rd party tools
- Ensuring quality assurance processes are followed prior to launching client campaigns
- Using site pixels and analytics tools to track, monitor, and report on online actions
- Checking daily campaign pacing to ensure client goals are met
- Stewarding the billing process and actualizing spend on an ongoing basis
- Monitoring ad campaigns and suggesting optimization opportunities to improve performance
- Working closely with internal teams and platform reps to optimize campaigns and positively impact campaign performance based on client-specific key performance indicators
- Assisting with social strategy development by compiling category research, competitive data, and social platform information, as well as emerging social media trends
- Contributing to strategy conversations with larger internal/external account teams
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in digital advertising, particularly social media, with relevant internship or related full-time experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media
- Experience with paid social media platforms preferred (e.g. FB/IG, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Desire to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative agency environment
MayoSeitz Media looks for a Social Media Assistant in Blue Bell, PA 19422 location.
How much Social Media Assistant Jobs professional earns at MayoSeitz Media?
The proposed salary for Social Media Assistant Jobs position at MayoSeitz Media is Confidential.
Social Media Assistant responsibilities at MayoSeitz Media
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Assistant Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Assistant Jobs qualifications at MayoSeitz Media
To be disscussed with candidate