At Bold+Beyond, we help brands to create value and drive long-term growth.
Bold+Beyond is a consulting and creative agency that specializes in driving awareness, growth, and customer retention in today’s increasingly complex, cluttered world. Our core value is a mix of 50% strategy and 50% creativity.
We are thrived to provide some of the most influential brands in the world from Fortune 500 companies to some of the world’s fastes growing startups (like HUM Nutrition, Prive Revaux, SureSale, Agnetix and Clay AIR).
Location: West Hollywood
Hours: Part-time or Full-time
Start Date: Immediate
Compensation: Paid stipend
– Brainstorm, create content and draft copy for daily content across client social media platforms.
– Monitor and stay on top of emerging trends in social media, culture and applications to appropriately apply that knowledge for content creation.
– Assist with day-to-day client needs.
– Conduct on-going research projects on key industry trends and competitive insights.
– Contribute original content to Bold+Beyond agency social network properties.
Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program with the ability to earn school credit for participating.
Knowledge of social media channels & platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, Snapchat, and Google+.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working effectively and collaboratively with others.
Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage.
Must be Internet savvy and have a strong interest in social media.
Must be comfortable using excel, Google Docs, Powerpoint, MS Word.
Minimum of three (3) month commitment.
Must be available now: Monday – Friday, about 9am-6pm, approximately 40 hours/week, for 12 weeks
– Monthly Stipend
– Excellent growth path with potential to join as a full-time employee
– Quarterly team events
looks for a Social Media Intern Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA 90048 location.
The proposed salary for Social Media Intern Jobs position at is Confidential.
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Intern Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
To be disscussed with candidate