Assistant Counsel, Digital Advertising, Marketing & Tech Contracts at The Estée Lauder Companies
A remote position may be considered. The Assistant Counsel will be part of a highly motivated legal team responsible for providing legal advice and support to Brands and corporate functions within The Estee Lauder Companies, in connection with eCommerce, advertising technology, marketing technology, omnichannel, consumer-facing technology, and related matters. The Assistant Counsel will report to the Vice President and Legal Counsel, Online & Digital and have the following responsibilities:
- Advise and counsel all levels within the company’s ecommerce, technology, and enterprise marketing & data organizations, including senior leadership, to identify critical legal issues, assess potential legal options, and provide individuals and teams with an analysis and range of possible legal solutions.
- Draft and review legal notices, agreements, and related legal documents for digital projects, ecommerce, advertising & marketing technology, omnichannel projects, and other technology projects for the Company.
- Draft, negotiate, and review contracts with service providers and vendors, such as website service providers, digital software licensing and technology development service providers, adverting/marketing technology platforms, and payment processing providers.
- Assist with due diligence for ecommerce and omnichannel issues for potential acquisitions and assist with ecommerce related integration matters for newly acquired brands.
- Advise on privacy and data security-related matters; coordinate as necessary with the Company’s privacy and information technology teams.
- Coordinate with international attorneys and affiliates to advise clients on digital programs, eCommerce, omnichannel activities, and other technology projects across markets.
- JD from a top law school; licensed or eligible to practice in New York
- 5-8 years of experience in a law firm or in-house counsel role with a Fortune 1000 Company or start-up.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing; Fluent in both written and conversational English
- Must be able to manage numerous projects simultaneously and calmly under pressure from competing business units.
- Highly motivated and with the ability to work independently; to take initiative to address problems and make continuous process improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic and team oriented.
- Experience with ecommerce and omnichannel transactions and projects, such as innovative business models and user experiences within retail environments. Experience with advertising technology and marketing platforms.
- Strong knowledge in digital technologies (e.g., social media, digital advertising, mobile apps, mobile payments).
- Strong knowledge and understanding of privacy and data security requirements especially as relates to consumer products industry.
- Experience drafting and negotiating software licensing, technology development and integration, cloud computing, digital marketing, and similar complex services agreements (including related privacy and data security provisions).
- Experience drafting, negotiating, and reviewing a wide variety of digital advertising, media, and marketing agreements, such as agency agreements, ad tech agreements, agreements with advertising networks/exchanges/DSPs, market research agreements, and marketing services agreements.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload, adapt to changing conditions and execute in a complex matrixed environment.
- Experience within the cosmetics industry or consumer products industry, not required but desirable.
1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company`s policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact [email protected]
The Estée Lauder Companies looks for a Assistant Counsel, Digital Advertising, Marketing & Tech Contracts in New York, NY location.
How much Social Media Assistant Jobs professional earns at The Estée Lauder Companies?
The proposed salary for Social Media Assistant Jobs position at The Estée Lauder Companies is Confidential.
Assistant Counsel, Digital Advertising, Marketing & Tech Contracts responsibilities at The Estée Lauder Companies
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Assistant Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Assistant Jobs qualifications at The Estée Lauder Companies
To be disscussed with candidate