The internship focuses primarily on expanding the company`s social media presence. Additionally, the intern assists the Marketing Department in the coordination of marketing assets, logistics, and administrative support for special events and marketing partnerships.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Talk, hear, and see (including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus).
2. Performs light to medium work exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally to move objects.
1. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
3. All weather conditions (indoor & outdoor) including high temperatures, cool/cold temperatures, wind, ice, humidity, rain, fog, hail, sleet and snow.
4. Noise, vibration, dust, dirt, airborne particles, fumes.
5. Work hours will vary due to business needs.
looks for a Social Media Intern in San Antonio, TX 78237 location.
The proposed salary for Social Media Intern Jobs position at is Confidential.
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Intern Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
To be disscussed with candidate