Media and Social Analyst at TikTok
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. The platform is a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience. We are looking for an Analyst to join our Global Comms team and provide both quantitative and qualitative research that enables us to effectively measure results across campaigns and media cycles.
Candidates should have both the skills and enthusiasm to produce high quality reports driven by data insights insights, turning numbers and trends into actionable steps and recommendations. Reporting can range from competitor analysis and crisis tracking to social listening for creative consumer campaigns. You are entrepreneurial by nature, have an understanding of the social media space, and are able to easily connect the dots to inform key takeaways in analysis. Ideal candidates will have the technical aptitude for learning new software and conducting both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
This role is part of the Operations & Strategy team within Global Comms. Your role will be critical in enabling an always-on social listening and media analysis offering to cross functional teams (XFN), working directly with other analysts and project managers in the UK and US.
- Provide frequent social media listening and media analysis reports, highlighting notable trends and brand mentions, and identifying key conversation topics and areas of risk
- Analyze the social media and traditional media landscape to supply actionable insight to communications teams across markets (full social listening, engagement, bounce rate, influencers, trend analysis, and more)
- Build narratives with data that are engaging and actionable
- Update and maintain documentation on all reporting processes
- Suggest new ideas to improve the overall quality of our reports and provide more value to key stakeholders
- Strong experience of hands-on social listening or data/statistical analysis, preferably with exposure to consumer insights and social media research
- Experience using social listening tools (preferably Sprinklr/Brandwatch, Agility PR Solutions)
- Experience creating data visualizations, data storytelling, and creating a compelling story flow
- Familiarity with social research, boolean searches and unstructured data
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience working for a global company
- Minimum BA or BS degree required
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn`t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too. TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]
TikTok looks for a Media and Social Analyst in New York, NY 10017 location.
How much Social Media Analyst Jobs professional earns at TikTok?
The proposed salary for Social Media Analyst Jobs position at TikTok is Confidential.
Media and Social Analyst responsibilities at TikTok
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Analyst Jobs qualifications at TikTok
To be disscussed with candidate