Seasonal Social Media Analyst at National Football League
The National Football League’s Social & Influence Marketing team is looking for a Social Media Analyst who can support the team with analytical, technical, and administrative tasks The ideal candidate will possess strong attention to detail and help the team categorize content for internal reports / analysis. The candidate must also be able to support various team members to collectively dissect data sets for findings.
- Catalogue content with appropriate tags for analysis and reporting.
- Monitor and track outcomes of League and club campaigns across various social media platforms. Maintain thorough, accurate, and organized documentation for various workflows.
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods.
- Digest and analyze large data sets to find trends and key learnings.
- Assist with the development and execution of daily, weekly, and monthly reports based on results.
- Troubleshoot and escalate technical issues for resolution to the appropriate managers.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High school diploma required. BS or BA in business, marketing, communications, computer science, or related field preferred.
- Advanced understanding of all Microsoft Office programs such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends during NFL gamedays or during League events (e.g. Combine, Draft).
- Must be able to work holidays depending on NFL game schedule (including but not limited to Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day).
- Experience with social analytics tools such as CrowdTangle, Emplifi, Conviva, platform tools, etc.
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are extremely crucial to this role.
- Experience with turning data into compelling stories
- Ability to synthesize large sets of data and deliver insightful and actionable recommendations
Expected Hours of Work
- 40 / week
- Seasonal, 7 month role
- The NFL places a priority on having an in-person workplace, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success. We remain steadfast in our belief that working together as a team, in our physical office spaces, is critical to the successful execution of our season. For those reasons, we expect employees to work from an NFL office five days a week, except in limited circumstances permitted by NFL policy.
- The NFL maintains a Flexible Workplace Policy that provides members of our workforce with opportunities to periodically work from a location of their choice, while maintaining a priority on in-person work at an NFL office, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success.
- We also continue to prioritize the health and safety of our NFL workforce. Consistent with that commitment, considering the substantial and growing body of evidence that vaccinations remain the most effective protection against the spread the COVID-19, we require that members of our NFL workforce be fully vaccinated. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation for a qualifying disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
- The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
National Football League looks for a Seasonal Social Media Analyst in New York, NY 10154 location.
How much Social Media Analyst Jobs professional earns at National Football League?
The proposed salary for Social Media Analyst Jobs position at National Football League is Confidential.
Seasonal Social Media Analyst responsibilities at National Football League
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Analyst Jobs qualifications at National Football League
To be disscussed with candidate