Marketing Data Analyst at HHHunt
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life. Founded by Harry H. Hunt III in 1966, HHHunt is a recognized leader in real estate development throughout Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and South Carolina. It`s the people of HHHunt who set us apart and make a positive impact every day. Working for HHHunt means being part of a community and striving to provide the best in all that we do, speaking boldly about new ideas for innovation, and inspiring creativity in the ways we work together. It is HHHunt’s mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction. We are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our team.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A Strong Communicator. You have clear and effective communication skills, written and verbal, which helps you to build relationships across the organization and achieve desired outcomes.
- Analytical and Creative. You have a passion for data and enjoy a focus on data analytics, forecasts and projections.
- Decisive Nature. You have a sense of urgency and the ability to manage multiple projects and schedules.
- Organized and Confident. You are flexible, composed, and able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously while confidently interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Motivated. You go the extra mile to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- A Driven Team Player. You are united with teammates and follow through on commitments.
WHAT YOU`LL DO:
The Marketing Data Analyst leads and manages HHHunt’s digital marketing strategy in alignment with the company’s goals and objectives. Desired results are increased consumer awareness and engagement, and lead generation for business development, sales, leasing, and recruiting.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop strategies that drive customers to HHHunt websites; implement and manage tracking links for traffic to all HHHunt websites and digital marketing initiatives
- Coordinate content updates of HHHunt websites
- Partner with Marketing Team and external digital business partners on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), website design and reputation management
- Oversee HHHunt digital channels to ensure brand consistency
- Create and manage paid digital brand campaigns and paid promotional campaigns for identified platforms; work with Creative Services team to ensure brand consistency
- Work with business leads to understand department and campaign goals to recommend metrics and tests to measure success
- Define benchmarks based on historical results to continually optimize programs.
- Create and maintain reports to track metrics against benchmarks and communicate results to Marketing Team and business leaders
- Monitor these key metrics to measure the success of HHHunt marketing initiatives
- Partner with Creative Services team to efficiently scale and manage display and video campaigns for use on digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google and YouTube
- Manage HHHunt Homes external business partners for website and property listings, including approving invoices and tracking Profit and Loss
- Collaborate with Marketing Team and external business partners to drive continuous improvement through research, recommend development and implementation of new digital initiatives
- Develop forecasts and projections for digital spend and return on investment
- Assist Senior VP Marketing with plans for digital technology systems growth strategy
- All other duties as assigned.
- 4-year degree in marketing, communications, business or related field required
- 5 years professional experience in marketing, communications, business or related field required
- Knowledge of digital marketing technology, including marketing automation, Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM), Customer Data Platforms(CDP), identity resolution, data visualization, A/B testing, predictive analytics, personalization and segmentation tools
- Thorough understanding of data tagging and flow from website through sale for use in attribution
- Familiar with attribution methods such as First Click, Clast Click, U Curve, W Curve, Linear etc.
- Understanding of digital design principles
- Demonstrated experience in SEO/SEM, display and social media advertising, email marketing, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Tagging and tracking. Desire and ability to stay abreast of new trends and learn new technologies as needed.
- Motivated self-starter, energetic and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and aptitude using SQL Server, Yardi Voyager, Yardi RentCafe is highly preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver`s license
We recognize everyone has different needs outside of work. As a progressive organization meeting the needs of a diverse workforce, we not only provide the standard competitive benefits package, we offer flexible work schedules, adoption benefits, HHHunt property rental assistance, home purchase discounts and education assistance-to name just a few.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity to join a great organization, visit www.hhhunt.com and discover for yourself why we believe, it’s how you live that matters.
HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field
- Communication - Verbal
- Communication - Written
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
HHHunt looks for a Marketing Data Analyst in Glen Allen, VA 23059 location.
How much Social Media Analyst Jobs professional earns at HHHunt?
The proposed salary for Social Media Analyst Jobs position at HHHunt is Confidential.
Marketing Data Analyst responsibilities at HHHunt
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Analyst Jobs qualifications at HHHunt
To be disscussed with candidate