Community Manager at
Position: Community Manager
Method MetaGuild (MMG) is a community-focused Guild which aims to bridge the gap between traditional and blockchain gaming by shaping a future where everyone, everywhere is rewarded for their contributions in building the metaverse.
Are you looking to be a part of the web3 gaming evolution by building an incredible community?
We are recruiting a Community Manager to join our team and grow our community. At MMG, you will find a passionate and experienced team, committed to raising the profile of blockchain gaming by expanding the esports opportunities available to its scholars and the communities that support them.
You will be key in managing our Discord and future community-focused channels. We’re looking for early adopters, people who see the potential in the blockchain gaming scene and the crypto-blockchain movement; who can engage and build our followings. Prior experience in community management and an interest in crypto is a big plus.
- Be responsible for monitoring community channels to communicate with scholars and fans; to engage, excite, and troubleshoot challenges.
- Drive traffic, engagement, brand loyalty and influence our scholars to become MMG advocates in the blockchain gaming community.
- Manage forums, chat sessions, live events and all other online community-related activity in close collaboration with MMG’s Social Media Manager.
- Create compelling community-focused communications in collaboration with the MMG marketing team.
- Design and deploy community management features (i.e. FAQs, tips & tricks, how-tos)
- Engage with scholars on 1:1 and 1:many levels, to encourage discussion and engagement, contributing to growth of our communities
- Own and operate MMG Discord and future community-focused channels, as well as content strategy/outputs and results.
- Create and distribute regular reporting to internal teams on community engagement, sentiments, and other metrics.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to cultivate and engage with our community.
- Coordinate and schedule internal community-focused brainstorms, and meetings.
- Proactively prepare for industry-related news and events.
- 2-3 years experience in community management roles.
- Experience in blockchain gaming and/or crypto is a big plus.
- Keen understanding of the communities we seek to partner with and ambition to build highly engaged communities of our own.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to present complex information in a simple format
- Strong knowledge of blockchain gaming and crypto sub-communities.
- Flexibility to deal with changes and pressure
- Clear, concise communication style.
- Self-motivated, proactive and results-oriented.
- Experience working on a global remote team is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote
looks for a Community Manager in Remote location.
How much Community Manager Jobs professional earns at ?
The proposed salary for Community Manager Jobs position at is Confidential.
Community Manager responsibilities at
According to the common industry standard, Community Manager Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Community Manager Jobs qualifications at
To be disscussed with candidate