Note: We are not currently hiring for this role, but if you would like to be considered for an opening in the future, please fill out the form.
First & First Consulting (https://www.firstandfirstconsulting.com/) is focused on leveraging innovative research methods in order to help our clients make more informed business decisions across branding, product innovation, marketing, and content. The consultancy is built on the idea that strategy should be data-driven and that analytics should tell a story. Our clients include brands such as Meta, Nike, Cash App, and Combs Enterprises.
Our office is located in Brooklyn, NY on the border of Park Slope & Gowanus. This is a hybrid position.
COVID-19 vaccination & booster is required.
- You`re not a data scientist or a mathematician, but you love working with data and have experience in doing so
- You`re interested in understanding how social media influences businesses
- You`re a curious person, always looking to explore and learn about other cultures and dive into the zeitgeist
- Strategic thinking excites you and you are enthusiastic about an opportunity to make an impact as part of a growing team
- You`ve never really felt like you fit into a single box––neither left brained nor right brained, you thrive when balancing creativity with pragmatism
The Jr. Marketing Analytics Consultant role is an entry-level position that focuses on working on large, in-depth projects. You will work with 10+ analytical tools to conduct analyses such as brand perception, social media listening, influencer vetting, campaign reporting, and more.
The salary range for this role is $60k-$65k.
Specifically, you will be:
- Undertaking complex data analysis to provide insights answering client business questions
- Observing emerging consumer behaviors to identify new cultural trends
- Aggregating, analyzing, and interpreting data based on a wide variety of data sources, including social listening, syndicated survey data, owned channel data, search behaviors, primary research, etc.
- Curating large sets of quantitative and qualitative data and creating reports and presentations using Google/Apple/Microsoft Suites
- Making strategic recommendations based on your combination of qualitative and quantitative research findings
- Communicating insights and recommendations to clients in a clear and actionable way
A portion of this role includes analysis of social media posts published by consumers (and bots). As such, individuals in this role may occasionally be exposed to explicit social media content while conducting their day-to-day responsibilities.The ideal candidate is someone who would feel comfortable analyzing this type of content and is confident in their ability to do so with maturity. While this isn`t a substantial component of the job, it is one that we believe applicants should be aware of prior to applying.
- Demonstrated analytical, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Requires strong Google Sheets / Excel (e.g., vlookups, pivot tables, data manipulation, conditional formatting), PowerPoint, and Google Suite skills
- Talent for synthesizing large quantities of information from a variety of data and sources in a cohesive manner
- Strong understanding of statistics and comfort with math
- A love for telling stories with data and a knack for communicating your findings
- Enjoys jumping into a variety of projects and is comfortable with problem solving through ambiguity
- Exceptional time management skills and comfortable in a dynamic, fast paced environment working under deadlines
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Open and receptive to receiving and providing feedback
FULL TIME BENEFITS
- Hybrid work model, with a minimum of 3 days a week in the office and with options for remote weeks and one remote month a year
- Education stipend program
- Work-related travel reimbursement
- Full neutralization of your carbon footprint
- Wellbeing platform that provides discounted access to gyms/fitness studios, mental wellness apps, nutrition services, and financial wellbeing tools
- Premium healthcare plans
- Participation in company SIMPLE IRA program with matching
- New business and employee referral bonuses
- Monthly team bonding events, weekly team happy hours, and occasional (optional) weekend work retreats
- Generous paid vacation, including the week between Christmas and New Years
- A super cute office dog and an overall fun culture (https://www.firstandfirstconsulting.com/company-culture)
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
First & First Consulting is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse team, and to creating and maintaining a working environment that is inclusive and welcoming.