Marketing Communications Consultant at Lockton Companies
$ $70,243 - $95,857 a year
The Graphic Designer works closely with all roles within the marketing team to solve business problems through smart, well-designed, audience-specific materials that help sell products, meet marketing objectives for internal audiences and external clients, and maintain a consistent brand identity for Lockton Affinity and our clients.
The Graphic Designer is directly responsible for the design, production and execution of a variety of marketing deliverables across numerous channels, including digital, print and interactive media.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Works closely with Copywriter and Content Manager and Marketing Specialist to develop, design and execute creative strategy through a diverse set of deliverables, ensuring consistency of the customer experience and established brand voice across numerous touch points
- Works closely with Marketing Automation Specialist to design, produce and execute a multitude of email campaigns, ensuring emails follow current design trends, email best practices and compliance requirements
- Translates established creative briefs, marketing objectives, brand standards and business requirements into clear, concise, compelling creative pieces
- Creates assets across multiple mediums including:
- Print and digital ads
- PPC and retargeting campaigns
- Print and digital flyers
- Email campaigns
- Websites and landing pages
- Blogs and social media
- Convention signage and promotional materials
- Direct mail
- Other special projects
- Designs visually compelling websites and landing pages, both ecommerce and “brochure” sites, across a variety of website content management systems and other applications
- Identifies opportunities to reduce project timelines through design templates, automation or software alternatives
- Other duties that may be assigned to meet business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in discipline-related field (advertising, marketing, communications, visual communication, graphic design or related)
- 5 years of design, production and marketing experience
- Thorough knowledge of the following applications:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- WordPress and HTML
- Mastery of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- PC operating systems skills are required, experience working on a Mac a plus
- Possesses a portfolio of print, digital and interactive design work
- Proficient in the print production process, preparing files for print and working with printers
- Highly proficient in email design and comfortable working with email service providers
- Front-end development experience preferred
- Digital presentation and video/motion development experience a plus
- High personal accountability and a willingness to do whatever is needed to get the job done
- Passion for good design and interest in current design and marketing trends
- Understands design best practices and techniques, and how to apply them to various creative executions
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills, handles work with efficiency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Comfortable having work critiqued and flexible and open to suggestions for improvement
- Demonstrates initiative, self-reliance and a positive attitude
- Highly attentive to detail with strong proofreading skills
- Ability to juggle multiple brand identities and strategies simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with designers, developers, copywriters, production teams and upper management and leadership teams
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Associates assigned to this job.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,243.00 - $95,857.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Graphic design: 3 years (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Lockton Companies looks for a Marketing Communications Consultant in Remote location.
How much Social Media Consultant Jobs professional earns at Lockton Companies?
The proposed salary for Social Media Consultant Jobs position at Lockton Companies is $70,243 - $95,857 a year.
Marketing Communications Consultant responsibilities at Lockton Companies
According to the common industry standard, Social Media Consultant Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Social Media Consultant Jobs qualifications at Lockton Companies
Graphic design: 3 years (Required)