Junior Marketing Manager at
SuperAce Media - Braintree, MA, 02184
$30 - $45 an hour - Part-time
SuperAce Media, founded in 2017, started in Boston, North America. We`re committed to offering integrated marketing solutions to all enterprises at home and abroad in efforts to assist in its brand promotion in North America.
As a cross-cultural media, we focus on American and Asian markets. The business is divided into three parts: first, the tours of stars and groups in North America; second, market promotion and public relations; third, the publicity and docking of large-scale activities. Its we- media platform directly closes the gap with users regardless of the distance.
- Collaborate on content development to ensure brand alignment across all channels
- Develop marketing collateral to enhance customer experience, build culture, and support brand field activations
- Design, create and manage engaging content across social platforms, blogs, website, tradeshows, and facilitate partnerships with like-minded brands
- Build programs to keep our dedicated consumers/ambassadors engaged and treat them as an extension of our team
- Help develop and maintain a fun, inspiring brand messaging across key channels
- Build strong and genuine relationships with all social influencers through regular communication
- Identify, recruit and manage influencer/brand ambassador programs
- Build and monitor automated internal systems and infrastructure
- Brainstorm new and creative growth/outreach strategies
- Facilitate aspects of PR/Communications of the brand to relevant media outlets
- Manage consumer interactions across all social channels, email, and phone
- Bachelor`s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- Strong written and personal communications skills
- Positive attitude and ability to learn quickly
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong quantitative skills
- Highly dependable, very organized, able to work independently and remotely
- Excellent client management skills
- Mandarin Speaking Preferred
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, dependable and able to work within tight deadlines
- Have a `can do` attitude and be interested in doing whatever it takes to get the job done right which may involve long hours from time to time - Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
- Leads the work of project teams
- Works independently
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $30.00 to $45.00 /hour
Job Location:Braintree, MA, 02184
looks for a Junior Marketing Manager in Braintree, MA 02184 location.
How much Influencer Marketing Jobs professional earns at ?
The proposed salary for Influencer Marketing Jobs position at is Confidential.
Junior Marketing Manager responsibilities at
According to the common industry standard, Influencer Marketing Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Influencer Marketing Jobs qualifications at
To be disscussed with candidate