The Director of Digital Marketing for Travel Retail Worldwide (TRWW) will develop and implement digital marketing campaigns across multiple Brands, working closely with Marketing, Consumer Engagement, and Online teams. The ideal candidate will have experience working cross-functionally and globally as the role will require project collaboration with Regional leads in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Americas.
The individual will ensure digital marketing programs and innovations are included as part of Brand team’s overall 360 marketing strategy. This role requires a deep understanding and experience in digital marketing, eCommerce, social media, translating insights into strategy and execution. Experience with launching and evaluating digital programs across different digital media channels is needed, and knowledge of Asia Pacific digital channels is a plus. A basic understanding of brand P&L and financial metrics is important in driving digital marketing effectiveness.
- Develop Travel Retail (TR) specific integrated digital marketing strategy for TR Brands across paid, owned, and earned channels, and execute paid channel strategy.
- Test new media opportunities targeting Travelling Consumers, and develop go-to-market toolkits to roll-out to all TR Regions.
- Lead development of TRWW digital media campaigns across Global key Travel Corridors with deep collaboration and coordination across Insights, Communications, Technology, and Brand teams.
- Partner with TR communications to guide local adaptation to increase social media reach and integrate social into digital campaigns.
- Influence and collaborate with the Regional Function teams to deliver integrated consumer experiences with measurable results.
- Oversee TR digital asset creation/adaptation and creative testing across all Brands.
- Drive continuous improvement and advance the overall ‘digital IQ’ within TR through application of corporate programs and development of TR specific accelerators.
- Oversee management of risk, vendors, agencies and timelines for creating and deploying digital marketing initiatives.
- Accelerate digital execution in Travel Retail by identifying best practices, and creating/adapting repeatable models to scale Brand initiatives across Regions.
- Evangelize new digital opportunities and launch TR capabilities, including eCommerce consumer experience for the TR channel.
- Partner with interactive agencies, retailers and affiliates to deploy innovations for digital marketing campaigns specific to the Travelling Consumer.
- Oversee TR Brand digital media spend and report on media best practices and benchmarks. Work with Business Intelligence & Analytics team to uncover and share insights by translating complex data to digital strategy.
- Help teams set appropriate KPIs for marketing campaigns based on key objectives, and measure and report on success of digital media launches to provide insights and best practices to the Regions.
- Measure and report on success of digital media launches and provide insight to best practices in the Region.
- Demonstrate their passion and expertise in working with digital marketing campaigns
- Deep knowledge of current media industry: experience with media industry systems, tools and programmatic advertising, and media data sources
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills combined with sound business acumen
- Experience and success working in a cross-functional organization, and a global mindset
- A driven capacity for executing new digital initiatives with vendor management and oversight of digital media spend
- Well-developed demand generation tool kit, including operational understanding of SEO, SEM, Programmatic Display, Retargeting, Email, Affiliates, Paid Social a plus
- Experience managing a Direct to Consumer (DTC) storefront or online retail channels, including first-hand experience in web production, site operations, UX/UI, site merchandising and optimization a plus
- Proven strategic approach within digital, and social media marketing
- Experience in Operational and applied Marketing Management
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
- 8+ years of experience minimum
1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company`s policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact [email protected]